DMC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi

I have a 3.2e downgraded from 3.4. I have been through the ghostbusters and #002 errors sagas and got it to work ok. I appreciate now that it's a constant battle to update my system as the nintendo people keep updating as is their want. I have a few qs tho:

Any difference between preloader and starfall? Which is best?
Cioscorp- do I need it and if so which ios do I install?
I have menuloader to play from disc channel: is there any way to keep the settings to play backups? Basically I want the kids to be able to load without going into HBC and loading neogamma each time.

If I install a custom ios say 38 rev 13 does that override other cios for other HBC stuff? I have wigator and sometimes it throws up an error if I have this installed this after using NEOgamma 3.

Apologies for the wishlist but I did say be patient!!

Thanks to all you in advance. Without this forum i'd be lost!!

middeloni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
-preloader > starfall because preloader has more brick-repair and more hacks.
-You dont need ciosorp, its dangerous to install and the files are hard to get since we cant link to them.
-You can make a neogamme channel on your wii, or if you want to be able to load from diskchannel, you can use cioscorp or softchip or whatever its called.
newer cIOSes will override older if they install to the same place, say cIOS38rev9 installs to 249, rev 13 also installs to 249 by default so it will overwrite.

(BTW, we have a new board called backuplauncher, you should ask the cioscorp question over there, because they specialize in backuplaunchers)

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- I agree with preloader. I like it, it's saved me a couple of times and it's easy to access if you got a system menu error.
- You dont need cioscorp, however I love it and it allows you to play directly from the disc channel.
- There are plenty of channel launchers and forwarders around if you want to just be able to avoid using the homebrew channel to start a backup launcher.
Cios will overwrite old cios.

DMC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks guys much appreciated. One more question. Where can I get a Neogamma 3 channel wad (hope this is ok mods)

slyfirth

Trophies
XP
Country
can you install preloader if you have starfall aready install or do you have to uninstall starfall 1st and if so how do you do it
cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over