Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
I just burnt Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam PAL for my NTSC-U Wii. I enabled the Region Free Wii games hack for Preloader. I have cIOScorp v3.6. When I go to the disc channel, it just shows the spinning question mark and it says Disc Read error. All my NTSC-U games work fine though.

Also, the PAL games work through NeoGamma. But I like the Disc Channel better.

Can anybody tell me why it's not working?

Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Det1re said:
How do your hacks look like? I mean, there are approx. 4 region free hacks per System Menu version.

Well I'm on 3.2U... and I have Region Free Wii Games turned on and Skip Disc Updates on. That's it. Do I turn on anything else, like Force Disc Region?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update your Wii already. People on 3.2 or 3.anything need to get a grip. ALL OF YOU.

seriously though. I'd like to help you out but I'm on 4.1. With the latest hacks.ini for priiloader and updated starfall... there really is no reason not to go all the way to 4.2 (except it would be nice if the updated 4.2 region free everything hack would be put on the wiki already...)

force disc region shouldn't affect the disc channel, only video mode. Perhaps you should replace your hacks.ini with a new one? You don't have priiloader AND starfall installed at the same time, do you? Sometimes when I get a question mark, it helps to eject the game and put it back in without leaving that screen. This happens a lot after messing with IOSs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over