Preloader Installed File Suggestions

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by hans0l0, May 29, 2009.

May 29, 2009
  1. hans0l0

Newcomer hans0l0 Member

May 19, 2006
    United States
    I have preloader 0.29 with wanin 4.0 and bootmii as 254 due to the f0 boot1.

I wanted to install the bootmiiforwarder.dol but it code dumped on me, what do you you guys suggest as a good util to have for an installed file?

I used to have hackremover incase one of the hacks didn't play nice but i can just as easy disable the hack, and I know I can change the SM ios to 254 and that will boot me direct to Bootmii, incase of emergency. I guess I can do the usbloader cfg v30 but I like my usb loader forwarder wad/channel.

any suggestions, and please make sure its compatible before posting, most things ive tried have code dumped, wad manager, ftpii, etc.

2. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Crazy Intro is nice.
    It's specially made for preloader. It will let you choose what to boot into. A boots the system menu. B the homebrew channel. And you can map the directional buttons to any installed channel (not disc channel though). But you could map it to a usb loader (forwarder) channel. And as a nice personal touch, you can have your own picture (+music) displayed while it's waiting for the user to press a button