OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everybody. My wii has been homebrewed for about a year now and I am currently running 4.2u. I wanted some brick prevention as I was going to try to create a couple channels for my wii, but I have a newer wii that cant install bootmii as a boot2. I read that preloader isnt advised for wiis with modded IOSs. Not really sure what all that means. I remember downgrading and upgrading an IOS for dvdx and wiiflow, etc. Would preloader give me a safeguard against bricking? Is it safe in my situation? And finally what version should I get? Thanks for any input on my problem!

CGx90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Priiloader works like a charm, though I can't figure out how to make it boot to the HBC. says something like the title isnt installed. But I have it set to load up my wad manager for bannerbricks so thats good.

mayonaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CGx90 said:
Thanks! Priiloader works like a charm, though I can't figure out how to make it boot to the HBC. says something like the title isnt installed. But I have it set to load up my wad manager for bannerbricks so thats good.
It wont launch HBC cuz the new HBC title is different. You can still launch The HBC using the lauch title option and simply scroll till you see the HBC and launch it
nayps3.gif

CGx90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tried the above and it works. I need to learn to be more patient with my Wii
tongue.gif
. it gave me an error at first then loaded so i assumed it didnt work lol. Thanks for the help guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.