Hacking Preloader 0.30r4 & Return to System Menu Issues

agentm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 4.1E and Preloader 0.30r4 installed, and until recently all seemed fine. However, I now encounter a problem which seems to be attributable to Preloader.

When selecting the 'Return to System Menu' option from HBC , or using Wiimote's Home button and selecting 'Wii Menu', both, instead of returning to system menu, reboot the Wii and display the Health Warning screen.

I therefore checked my settings in the Preloader menu: 'Autoboot: System Menu' and 'Return To: System Menu' are still in use, with IOS60 selected. These are exactly the same settings as I have always used with 4.1E.

To test the 'Return to System Menu' functionality, I reset the few system hacks I have used, and then uninstalled Preloader. Without Preloader installed, the 'Return to System Menu' functionality works exactly as it should from both the HBC's 'Return to System Menu' and Home's 'Wii Menu' options. I reinstalled Preloader and configured exactly as before, and sure enough the problem returned.

Any suggestions as to what may be causing this, and what I can do to fix (other then uninstalling Preloader permanently)? Thanks in advance.

Daco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
xflak40 said:
as daco said, you may want to wait until priiloader v0.3 to be released, but if you can't wait that long (who knows how long its gonna be, but it sounds like its almost here *fingers crossed*) see the link in my signature.
if you were on irc you'd know the temp release date
tongue.gif

irc > this XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.