Hacking Precompiled payload_stage1.bin and payload_stage2.bin for use with SafeA9LHInstaller

Darthsternie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.darthsternie.net
XP
Country
Germany
Now that AuroraWright has released the SafeA9LHInstaller and you don't need to compile a console specific Arm9LoaderHax Installer anymore the only things missing that will still need to be compiled for every new Arm9LoaderHax update are payload_stage1.bin and payload_stage2.bin. Because most people are lazy or don't want to compile them by themselves/don't know how to compile them by themselves I decided to make a Thread where I will offer a precompiled version of both payloads. Remember that these are screen init payloads, if you want payloads without screen init I linked them at the end of this post :).
I hope this helps people install Arm9LoaderHax on their Consoles and makes Things a bit less complicated :D

Delebils Arm9LoaderHax Payload
Last Compiled: 2.5.2016
Download: GDrive
Compiled from: https://github.com/delebile/arm9loaderhax

AuroraWrights Payload
Last Compiled: 24.3.2016
Download: GDrive
Compiled from: https://github.com/AuroraWright/arm9loaderhax

If you need a tutorial on how to use these payloads you can use the Tutorial here

If you are looking for non-screen init payloads SirBeetHoven has got you covered here

Last edited by Darthsternie,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can we watch for new commits to arm9loaderhax? Also is it any good to update a pre existing install, or should we wait for stable releases?

Darthsternie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.darthsternie.net
XP
Country
Germany
Where can we watch for new commits to arm9loaderhax? Also is it any good to update a pre existing install, or should we wait for stable releases?
You can watch for new commits here: https://github.com/delebile/arm9loaderhax and you can just Update over a existing install. It doesn't change if you make a fresh install or Update over a existing install.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is this aurei version of arm9 without screen init?
This just installs normal Arm9LoaderHax which has Screen init

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Now that AuroraWright has released the SafeA9LHInstaller and you don't need to compile a console specific Arm9LoaderHax Installer anymore the only things missing that will still need to be compiled for every new Arm9LoaderHax update are payload_stage1.bin and payload_stage2.bin. Because most people are lazy or don't want to compile them by themselves/don't know how to compile them by themselves I decided to make a Thread where I will offer a precompiled version of both payloads. (I hope this is allowed to be shared, If not please close this Thread Admins). Everytime Arm9Loderhax gets updated I will compile the new version of the payloads and share them.
I hope this helps people install Arm9LoaderHax on their Consoles and makes Things a bit less complicated :D
If you need a Tutorial on how to install Arm9LoaderHax with SafeA9LHInstaller you can use this one :D

That tutorial says to put the safeA9LHinstaller arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of the sd card, but I have a better way of booting safeA9LHinstaller.

1. create a new folder on the root of the microsd card and call it SafeA9LHinstaller, copy the arm9loaderhax.bin from the original SafeA9LHinstaller folder and put it inside the new folder.

2. next boot into ctrBootManager9, once cbm9 is open go to more and file browser than look for your new folder with the SafeA9LHinstaller arm9loaderhax.bin and launch it.

Edit: I think this is better because if you were to have ctrBootManager installed than you don't have to worry about SafeA9LHinstaller being to only app loading when the 3ds boots.

Docmudkipz

Novice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That tutorial says to put the safeA9LHinstaller arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of the sd card, but I have a better way of booting safeA9LHinstaller.

1. create a new folder on the root of the microsd card and call it SafeA9LHinstaller, copy the arm9loaderhax.bin from the original SafeA9LHinstaller folder and put it inside the new folder.

2. next boot into ctrBootManager9, once cbm9 is open go to more and file browser than look for your new folder with the SafeA9LHinstaller arm9loaderhax.bin and launch it.

Edit: I think this is better because if you were to have ctrBootManager installed than you don't have to worry about SafeA9LHinstaller being to only app loading when the 3ds boots.
You're assuming everyone using it will already have A9LH installed, which many will either be reinstalling from a non-a9lh nand or first installing after retrieving the otp file. It shouldn't be your arm9loaderhax.bin anyway unless you're purposefully updating or changing your fork

Darthsternie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.darthsternie.net
XP
Country
Germany
Sweet I'll also link it in my post if someone wants no screen init Arm9LoaderHax :)

Yes this can be done that way but you're assuming that the person installing Arm9Loaderhax already has Arm9LoaderHax installed and set up CtrBootManager9.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Sweet I'll also link it in my post if someone wants no screen init Arm9LoaderHax :)

Yes this can be done that way but you're assuming that the person installing Arm9Loaderhax already has Arm9LoaderHax installed and set up CtrBootManager9.
I linked yours too!

Reactions: Darthsternie

Darthsternie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.darthsternie.net
XP
Country
Germany
Yes its Aurora Wright payloads with screen init.
No these are the payloads from delebile with screen init

Are this the Aurora Wright fork payloads or delebile ??
These are the payloads from delebile but I could compile the payloads from AuroraWright and share them too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1