Hacking [Pre-release] If My Heart Had Wings: Cruise Sign Vita/PS3 English Translation Port

MrComputerRevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
gallery_cs_1.jpg
Hey everyone! I've been pretty busy with univeristy these couple of months, but here's another VN patch. This time it's If My Heart Had Wings for Vita and PS3. This patch only includes the base game translation, no DLC or Flight Diary English translation has been released as of right now.
I still haven't gotten around to translating the menus, but the story text is fully there.
The patch utilises PC (Steam) translation of the game.
All credit for TRANSLATION goes to Moenovel. Please support the developers (Pulltop/Moenovel) and buy the games!

Patch is intended for v1.0 of the game.

Code:
Change log
Beta 1 - Initial release

Known issues:
- Menus are not translated

:arrow: Download Links (latest):

Vita Beta 1: https://goo.gl/FFZJRQ (MEGA) https://waa.ai/zZgV.zip (MediaFire)
PS3 Beta 1: https://goo.gl/Cf7vNG (MEGA) https://waa.ai/zZgw.zip (MediaFire)

Installation instructions:
1. Unzip archive into a folder.
2. Place your original init.bin and scr.cpk into the folder with the patch.
3. Run patch.bat
4. Copy resulting init.bin and scr.cpk into ux0:/app/PCSG000357/data/ (BLJM61184/data/ for PS3 version)
5. Enjoy!

I haven't been able to test the PS3 version due to lack of hardware, but it's confirmed working. Please report any bugs you find on our Discord.

:arrow: Feel free to join our Discord for reporting issues, getting updates on latest projects and just having a good time:
https://discord.gg/qK2VN4m

Last edited by MrComputerRevo,

ShinRaikdou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
What happened to re-translation? Aren't they gave it to you for testing?
Steam translation is awful.

Also, do not buy any Moenovel products. If you want to support devs then do it with original japanese version.

Last edited by ShinRaikdou,

MrComputerRevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
What happened to re-translation? Aren't they gave it to you for testing?
Steam translation is awful.

Also, do not buy any Moenovel products. If you want to support devs then do it with original japanese version.
That deal fell through, because the all-ages version on the Vita has some text that the re-translation patch doesn't translate, and I don't want inconsistency. Yes, I know the IMHHW TL is bad, but they improved *a lot* with A Sky Full of Stars.
Also, Moenovel == Pulltop, they are Pulltop western wing. Just for info.

Is there any advantage to playing this version over the normal PC version?
Apart from the portability, it's the same content wise. If someone does a Flight Diary translation, I'll add it in, but as far as I know nobody is working on it.

JeyEmill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice man, appreciate the work you've put into this. Really loved this VN so im happy i can play it on the go now. Also, do you need any help translating the menu? Im assuming that they are textures like in the Grisaia patch? If you need any help with that then id be happy to be of service. Anyhow, thanks again for this

MrComputerRevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Nice man, appreciate the work you've put into this. Really loved this VN so im happy i can play it on the go now. Also, do you need any help translating the menu? Im assuming that they are textures like in the Grisaia patch? If you need any help with that then id be happy to be of service. Anyhow, thanks again for this
Thanks man! The menus are just text this time, but if you don't mind I'll take you up on the offer for Grisaias once again :)

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
speaking about moenovel... any chance for a cross channel patch now that the all-ages version will release on steam (which seems to be the same version as the vita one if i´m not mistaken)?^^ and thx for this, haven´t read it yet, but it´s on the to-do list (atm occupied with himawari)

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi, re-translation patch was released!)
Would you port it, pls?)
https://vndb.org/r42351
https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/20235-konosora-imhhw-retranslation-patch/

That deal fell through, because the all-ages version on the Vita has some text that the re-translation patch doesn't translate, and I don't want inconsistency. Yes, I know the IMHHW TL is bad, but they improved *a lot* with A Sky Full of Stars.
Also, Moenovel == Pulltop, they are Pulltop western wing. Just for info.

Apart from the portability, it's the same content wise. If someone does a Flight Diary translation, I'll add it in, but as far as I know nobody is working on it.

Last edited by k7ra,

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Flight Diary released

Hello, what tool used for extraction ps3 cpk?
Because I cant get files
I try cpk repacker

Last edited by k7ra,

darkmolddd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Nice thx, all my moral support, as well as japanese translation if u need, sometimes. I will wait for final release, read all this games in japanese is a headache y prefer to give something to people if i do that job

macschwag14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem whit the patch before runnig patch.bat the patched folder is empty, help please
I'm assuming you are trying to do this with a NoNpDrm copy of the game versus a Mai copy, which it works on (did it a few weeks ago). I had the same problem when I tried it with my NoNpDrm copy, which I'm assuming doesn't work because it's encrypted.

I haven't tried this yet (memory card is almost full), but I think you could patch that version this way.

1. Load your NoNpDrm copy on your Vita.

2. Open Vita Shell and highlight the game's folder labeled as the game ID.

3. Press the triangle button and choose the Open decrypted option from the extended menu.

4. Turn on the FTP functionality in Vita Shell and connect your computer to your Vita.

5. On your computer's FTP program, navigate to the game's folder and download those two files.

6. Put the files (now decrypted) in the patcher folder. Run the patcher program. It should work.

7. From here you need to either add those two patched files back into the game folder on your Vita or put them in a rePatch folder. I haven't quite worked that bit out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, My friend passed away 3 days ago. :( +1