• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,232
  • Replies 72
D

Deleted User

OP
screenshot_238604.jpg

QUOTE(CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=268781) /GameStop) said:
Leading US games retailer GameStop says it has taken an "all-time" record number of pre-orders for Call of Duty: Black Ops.

"GameStop is tracking to all-time, record reservations on Call of Duty: Black Ops," said Bob McKenzie, the firm's SVP of merchandising. "We are ahead of where we were with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 last year, which previously set the industry standard."

The retailer's offering those that pre-order the game the chance to enter its 'Surprize Attack' sweepstakes for a chance to win prizes in 34 daily draws.

Activision has stated its ambition to not only beat Modern Warfare 2 sales with CoD: Black Ops but to make sure that Treyarch's game is "the biggest entertainment launch of the year"

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trademark3001 said:
Call of Duty *Rolls Eyes* seriously this franchise is getting stale. what more can they possibly do? (exluding new maps campaign zom zoms guns ect) at least Halo is done.
Halo's not done. It's just being developed by another company. Honestly, Call of Duty isn't that bad, it's actually quite addictive. But I guess there will always be some people hating on things that are popular.

D

Deleted User

OP
Halo reach had over 2 million on ONE platform, and is the most pre-ordered game of all time, Black ops only beats it if you COMBINED all the pre-orders, from all 20 consoles its on, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to Ps1 and Nintendo 64.

MILK MILK MILK THE CASH COW, BECAUSE BETSY AINT GOING OUT ANY TIME SOON.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
brandonspikes said:
Halo reach had over 2 million on ONE platform, and is the most pre-ordered game of all time, Black ops only beats it if you COMBINED all the pre-orders, from all 20 consoles its on, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to Ps1 and Nintendo 64.

CLEARLY a halo fanboy.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:

cool story bro
9851817.jpg

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:

CLEARLY a halo fanboy.
Even if he wasn't what he is saying is partially true. I doubt it's xbox preorders will beat the halo preorders.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WaW was fun. MW2 would have been good, had IW not break noobtube with OMA and knifing with commando. There are a few other minor things that made it annoying too, but the two I mentioned are the worst and probably the most complained about.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ChaosBoi said:
WaW was fun. MW2 would have been good, had IW not break noobtube with OMA and knifing with commando. There are a few other minor things that made it annoying too, but the two I mentioned are the worst and probably the most complained about.
I very much agree with you. Although I don't think MW2 was a terrible game, it was partially broken, like they didn't have a beta. Had they fixed those issues, the game would of been much more fun.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Trademark3001 said:
seriously this franchise is getting stale.
*Looks at Pokemon avatar*
Yup, CoD is definitely the ONLY series getting a bit boring and repetitive.

Have you even seen any of the trailers for it, or the E3 gameplay footage? It's anything but stale. This game has a lot of new features compared to MW2. Plus, it's Treyarch, and they rock. Also, just because it's a new game in the series, doesn't mean it's getting milked. If has enough new features to differ from previous games, it's a good series.

watex5

dvd
Trophies
XP
Country
I was a MW2 and COD4 addict...but got sick of the noob tubes and campers...so Ive been playing Halo since it came out. Pre-Ordered Black Ops...I swear if theres noob tubers and campers in that Im sticking to Halo

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL at all of the contrarians in this thread. CoD is a good series - albeit MW2 was and is extremely frustrating. Hopefully Black Ops will have enough to entertain new CoD fans whilst also making sure the best players always win.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.