tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thoob said:
brandonspikes said:
And before anyone tells me I have no idea what I'm talking about, I have over 100 hours on the PC version of MW2.
I have over 400 hours on MW2.
mellow.gif
clearly you know what your talking about

D

Deleted User

OP
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
Sterl500 said:
Also playing FPSs on the PC is shit

Let me guess, You need the aim assist of the thumb sticks :?

Also," Black Ops has more innovations and positive gameplay to make it more than Milking"

Please name all of the new "innovations".
Dude, the games not out yet. How is he supposed to know all of it? Judging from what they've showed us, there have been a lot of changes. Also, you have yet to answer my previous post.
I hate Modern Warfare 2 because of all the lack of support, And terrible community, I put 100 hours into it, and I feel they were wasted, What question do you have to ask me?

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
brandonspikes said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
Sterl500 said:

Also," Black Ops has more innovations and positive gameplay to make it more than Milking"

Dude, the games not out yet. How is he supposed to know all of it? Judging from what they've showed us, there have been a lot of changes. Also, you have yet to answer my previous post.
I hate Modern Warfare 2 because of all the lack of support, And terrible community, I put 100 hours into it, and I feel they were wasted, What question do you have to ask me?
So it took you 100 hours to realise that IW don't release patches? Treyarch =/= IW Their 2 different developers who work differently. And COD community is not bad, although there are some idiots. The stupidest voice is the loudest.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
Sterl500 said:

Let me guess, thumb sticks are more accurate than a mouse and keyboard? Man if that's true I have been doing it wrong. xD

A wage unlocking system. I want a new weapon, boom I have it!! That new attachment I would have had to boost for because Bullet Penetration kills are outrageous... Boom I have you now!! I can get right to the Knitty gritty without getting cheap kills and having that 10 year old cry "AIM BOTZ!!!".

Several perks have been removed thus preventing previous problems. Shot guns are back to the way they should be. Primary weapons. These are all improvements and the wage system is an innovation to COD. You just sound like you hate it because the only community you partake in is the PC. Which I stopped playing because of how easy it is to hack and piss others off. Sure the 360 has hackers, but they get banned very often. You seem like you're very narrow minded: "This gaem sooks on the Pee Cee, OoH MAh GAWD, fuack Mactivision." This is the vibe I am getting from your posts.

EDIT: Also, how long has halo been in the Microsoft library of games. People have played it since combat evolved. It has had a well established online for quite a while. It's a well known brand name, and Everyone who has owned, or played a friend's Xbox has played or seen Halo at one point.

D

Deleted User

OP
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
Here is my proof, If anyone was wondering,
http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders.php?date=40433
How old is that chart?
You're..you're being Serious......?

That, Was how many PRE-ORDERS Halo Reach had ONE week before it was released, Currently as it stands, the 2nd most highest pre-ordered game on a single console was MW2 @ 1.7 Million. Halo reach has the most at 1.95 million.

D

Deleted User

OP
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
Sterl500 said:

So it took you 100 hours to realise that IW don't release patches? Treyarch =/= IW Their 2 different developers who work differently. And COD community is not bad, although there are some idiots. The stupidest voice is the loudest.
Now let me remind you something, Name one good Treyarch game that is better than an IW game, In Metacritc Averages.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
brandonspikes said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
How old is that chart?

That, Was how many PRE-ORDERS Halo Reach had ONE week before it was released, Currently as it stands, the 2nd most highest pre-ordered game on a single console was MW2 @ 1.7 Million. Halo reach has the most at 1.95 million.
I was asking because it showed how many orders black ops had 9 weeks before it's released, that's back in september.

D

Deleted User

OP
Sterl500 said:
brandonspikes said:
Sterl500 said:

Let me guess, thumb sticks are more accurate than a mouse and keyboard? Man if that's true I have been doing it wrong. xD

A wage unlocking system. I want a new weapon, boom I have it!! That new attachment I would have had to boost for because Bullet Penetration kills are outrageous... Boom I have you now!! I can get right to the Knitty gritty without getting cheap kills and having that 10 year old cry "AIM BOTZ!!!".

Several perks have been removed thus preventing previous problems. Shot guns are back to the way they should be. Primary weapons. These are all improvements and the wage system is an innovation to COD. You just sound like you hate it because the only community you partake in is the PC. Which I stopped playing because of how easy it is to hack and piss others off. Sure the 360 has hackers, but they get banned very often. You seem like you're very narrow minded: "This gaem sooks on the Pee Cee, OoH MAh GAWD, fuack Mactivision." This is the vibe I am getting from your posts.
You have never played video games if you think an unlock system in new & innovating, It takes a lot more skill to be better at using a mouse and keyboard than having an aim assisted controller.

D

Deleted User

OP
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
How old is that chart?

I was asking because it showed how many orders black ops had 9 weeks before it's released, that's back in september.

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders.php

Thats the latest one, if you do simple math you can see that at which the rate it's going it will not pass the Xbox 360 Version of Mw2 in pre-orders, Maybe total.

My point is, for a single console, as in you count it for that one specific , In this case the Xbox 360, Since that gets dominant sales.

And, I'm not going to argue with you Sterl500, You haven't proven any facts, and until then I will just ignore you, My point in which still stands, Halo Reach is the highest Pre-Order on a single consol of all time, End of story.

Gamestop shouldn't be bragging, thats my point, And my points are relevant to the subject in the OP's first post, Have a good day.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
You have never played video games if you think an unlock system in new & innovating, It takes a lot more skill to be better at using a mouse and keyboard than having an aim assisted controller.
If you read instead of skimming you'll notice that I said it's new for COD... Honestly, thumb sticks are so much harder to use than a point, shoot, and kill M & KB. I don't know what you mean by an aim assisted controller, because it's not the hardware that does it, it's the software.

EDIT: Don't double post. You cold have cut some of those quotes and edited your other post.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
brandonspikes said:
Sterl500 said:
brandonspikes said:
Sterl500 said:

Please tell me your joking. Mouses have precision, precision = Accuracy if it's easier to be more accurate, then the game as a whole is more easier.

QUOTE(brandonspikes @ Oct 13 2010, 05:04 PM)
Now let me remind you something, Name one good Treyarch game that is better than an IW game, In Metacritc Averages.
So the whole worlds opinions on games is based off meta critic? I base MY opinion on MY views. I had more fun with WaW on wii then MW2 or MW on PS3.

Memino

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought mw2 and sold it straight away, I'm not going to be an idiot and say it's a bad game because clearly it has a huge fanbase that can appreciate it but when it comes down to it I can think of so many other games I would much rather buy. I think right now we're seeing a period where so many unimaginative fps clones are coming out which are basically the same game, and who can blame them, it clearly sells which is a sad time in gaming. I'm not looking forward to a future where companies are scared of making new ips because they simply don't sell, while other companies can update the maps and graphics slightly and brand it mw3 or fifa 12 and sell out.

D

Deleted User

OP
||||O|||x| x= Gunshot
||||v||||||
|||||||||||
|||||||||||

Ha I shot you right there, boom headshot!

Thats what its like to shoot with a Game Pad on a console, Vs having to aim at the head while moving with a keyboard, Gamepads do have there advantage, just not for FPS games.

Also, I don't feel like de-railing this thread any longer, so If you would like to discuss why you are most likely wrong, We can argue like little schoolgirls in a Chatroom or E-mail.

Meta-critic uses the average of game reviewers, So I go by them for reviews for games I'm unsure about.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
brandonspikes said:
How old is that chart?

If you check the most recent chart, Black Ops has 1,063,809 preorders (Xbox only) with 5 weeks until release. Reach had 1,992,079 preorders by release day. I would not be surprised one bit if Black Ops gets over 2 million by release day. In fact, I expect it to get over 2 million by release day.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thoob said:
If you check the most recent chart, Black Ops has 1,063,809 preorders (Xbox only) with 5 weeks until release. Reach had 1,992,079 preorders by release day. I would not be surprised one bit if Black Ops gets over 2 million by release day. In fact, I expect it to get over 2 million by release day.

Look at the gaining the games both had, if it keeps it up it will have less than 1.8, so just remember that.

What I'm really looking forward to is 2011, I CANT wait for the amazing games, BulletStorm and Rage look so damn good for an FPS game, Anyone else agree 2011 is gonna kick the shit out of 2010?

Look, I'm not trying to tell you guys black ops is going to be terrible, I just don't think its going to be anything more than a yearly FPS shooter, I don't dislike FPS, Its just as of late they all have been GARBO.

I play all 3 consoles, and I feel FPS games on the sticks limit to what you can do, thus why they have to give assistance. I used to play Halo 2, I max ranked and was a top player back in the day, but I would much rather have enjoyed the game on PC, too bad the vista port was terrible.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
brandonspikes said:
Thoob said:
Look at the gaining the games both had, if it keeps it up it will have less than 1.8, so just remember that.
Yes, but remember most people preorder in the week or two before launch. So as I said, expect 2 million plus on Xbox alone.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thoob said:
brandonspikes said:
Thoob said:
Yes, but remember most people preorder in the week or two before launch. So as I said, expect 2 million plus on Xbox alone.

Alright, bet is on.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
What I'm really looking forward to is 2011, I CANT wait for the amazing games, BulletStorm and Rage look so damn good for an FPS game, Anyone else agree 2011 is gonna kick the shit out of 2010?

Look, I'm not trying to tell you guys black ops is going to be terrible, I just don't think its going to be anything more than a yearly FPS shooter, I don't dislike FPS, Its just as of late they all have been GARBO.

I play all 3 consoles, and I feel FPS games on the sticks limit to what you can do, thus why they have to give assistance. I used to play Halo 2, I max ranked and was a top player back in the day, but I would much rather have enjoyed the game on PC, too bad the vista port was terrible.

I could do so much better WITHOUT aim assist. Scenario: I am looking a a guy across the map, we are having a sniping showdown... Then one of his buddies runs right into my scope and draws my scope to the left and I fire... Completely missing my target and getting killed in the process!! Aim Assist is such bull shit. Also I guess you don't know that each COD has a two year development cycle? IW releases, then Treyarch, then rinse wash and repeat. IW(1) -> TA(2) -> IW(3) -> TA(4). They are actually 2 years apart because COD is 2 companies.
rolleyes.gif
You may think they are garbage, but it only seems your dislike of the PC version is accounting for the console versions. Sticks only limit what you can do because they are less precise. If everyone plays with a stick, then they have the same handicap as you. What pisses me off on the Xbox and the PC are the people that mod their shit to have a semi auto fire as fast as a fully auto. Also top players don't just brag, they provide proof of their claims... otherwise you're just blowing hot air. There 2 cents done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte