Gaming Pre-order Bonus for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like Free AR cards will be dished out with KH, according to the product page on Amazon.com:

Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance and get a set of AR cards that will unlock exclusive Dream Eaters in-game. The AR cards will be packed in the game box. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

I wonder if we'll get the same in the UK. Anyone know what the AR cards are yet?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
here the card

n90r6.png

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
If I even played this franchise, the cards would just be something to lose in the long run. Hell, I lost my AR cards that came with my 3DS a long time ago. Now I just use an Android app that displays the AR cards full screen.

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to bump an old topic, but I'd rather bump than make a new topic and be told to search before posting.

Anyway, on to my question. Is the pre-order bonus for all stores or just Amazon and EBGames? I did a bit of research but could't find anything. Thanks in advance.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to bump an old topic, but I'd rather bump than make a new topic and be told to search before posting.

Anyway, on to my question. Is the pre-order bonus for all stores or just Amazon and EBGames? I did a bit of research but could't find anything. Thanks in advance.
OMGZ SIZ CALLD GOOGGLE N00B.
But yeah, the bonus will be for all pre-orders.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you pre order the normal game, you should get the 3 cards. if you pre order the mark of mastery edition, you should get about 5 ar cards, a crystal case, many art cards, couple other stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And i'm not in my house so i can't use my PC