Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Nintendo Wii: Pre E3 The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword Rumours

zelda_skyward_sword9.jpg

The fine folk over at Zelda Informer have uncovered an intriguing batch of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword rumours. The rumours themselves stem from the collective masses over at 4chan so there’s no telling at all whether they are legitimate or not. Some of the rumours clearly sound a little too far fetched but the majority of them could well be on the money. Thankfully With E3 just around the corner we won’t have long to wait until Nintendo divulge just about all the information we can handle. So what’s the verdict?

1. Skyward Sword is complete, but still needs debugging/testing.
2. There will be a demo at E3 with three different aspects of the game explored: Flying combat, overworld + sky exploration, desert dungeon.
3. Skyward Sword girl’s name is “Dorella.”
4. Magician from GDC trailer’s name is “Nephiburoo,” he’ll be a part of a group of evil sorcerers who wish to obtain the Triforce.
5. Ganondorf is in the game briefly as a child. Isn’t too important to the story.
6. Zelda has a new design, similar to an Egyptian princess with brown hair. She’s still recognizable however.
7. Full orchestrated soundtrack by the person responsible for Super Mario Galaxy’s soundtrack. (This one is actually true, but I do wonder if the poster only put this one in to make the rumors more believable.)
8. Two overworlds: Skyloft and Hyrule. Contrast is similar to Heaven and Hell.
9. Ten minute live-action prologue that’ll be posted on the net a couple of months before release. (Zelda Williams Secret Shoot? Zelda is rumored to have brown hair and take on an Egyptian princess aesthetic. It COULD fit.)
10. After you complete the game, the game goes into a storyless, neverending epilogue. Every dungeon in the game gets another dungeon inside of it utilizing everything you’ve obtained in the game with new bosses. New areas on the overworld are unlocked in places you wouldn’t expect. Similar to the original Zelda.
11. Game will feature horse riding and boat riding. Not as expansive as seen in Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, however, but a boat will be required to complete some dungeons.
12. Coming November 1st, 2011.[/p]

Source:
http://mynintendonews.com/2011/06/02/ninte...-sword-rumours/

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know it's just a rumor, but it would be interesting if this game came out the same day as Uncharted 3. I am highly looking forward to Uncharted 3, but it will get tossed aside in a second for any Zelda title.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
syko5150 said:
I know it's just a rumor, but it would be interesting if this game came out the same day as Uncharted 3. I am highly looking forward to Uncharted 3, but it will get tossed aside in a second for any Zelda title.
The two games are different and cannot be compared.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
syko5150 said:
The two games are different and cannot be compared.
I know that, but I've been a Zelda fan for over 20 years, which makes it an easy choice over Uncharted 3. I will still buy both games regardless if they come out same day.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
"10. After you complete the game, the game goes into a storyless, neverending epilogue. Every dungeon in the game gets another dungeon inside of it utilizing everything you’ve obtained in the game with new bosses. New areas on the overworld are unlocked in places you wouldn’t expect. Similar to the original Zelda."

No, that is NOT similar to original Zelda.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
ChrisRX said:
mabilouz said:
I want them to bring it to the ds/dsi.
Errrrr why? That would look awful.
And the graphics look very nice. It just goes to show what a bit of anti-aliasing can do.
Because I luuuuuuurve Zelda and I luuuuurve my Dsi and I want a new Zelda game. Anyway it isn't like it is actually within the realms of possibility that they will do it. I still want it though.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is definitely a Wii title, no doubt. Even if a new console is coming, it won't be released till Mid-2012 or so. Graphics are great, just like The Last Story!
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1