Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 129,608
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes as Ashish999 for 6.72 it would be great the add an option, to auto exploit + loading goldhen like Leeful V9b or v10, for 6.72 is possible

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Waiting for new auto exploit and improvements by chendochap...

Prb and Leeful have both stated previously that they wont update this menu "just because" as it works perfectly right now. If there is an update that is 100% needed and worth it then they will update.

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Prb and Leeful have both stated previously that they wont update this menu "just because" as it works perfectly right now. If there is an update that is 100% needed and worth it then they will update.
Prb updated very soon with v2 version separately.. with this one auto exploit...

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well, good news for you, the website data can be downloaded easily. You can retrieve the required files and modify it to make it autoload or add the new exploit as you want. No need to wait others and you can be the first one. Sounds great right?
How!! Wat do u mean!!

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How!! Wat do u mean!!
Well, it's open information. If you can access their host, then it means that your PC should be able to download the required HTML, js, and payload files on their server. For Leeful's host, it is available on Github. For Prb's, you need to do some detective work. It's not as straightforward, but not as extreme as writing the exploit code.

For example, I successfully retrieved Prb's 6.72 host files and added a fan control payload from Leeful's Github repository. It was not a straightforward process. I had to modify the HTML files so that they won't load the trainer cache and some minimalization to reduce the overall size.

I hope Prb does not mind me talking about this. But if this is an internal secret, then please let me know and I will delete this post.

Reactions: laz305

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's open information. If you can access their host, then it means that your PC should be able to download the required HTML, js, and payload files on their server. For Leeful's host, it is available on Github. For Prb's, you need to do some detective work. It's not as straightforward, but not as extreme as writing the exploit code.

For example, I successfully retrieved Prb's 6.72 host files and added a fan control payload from Leeful's Github repository. It was not a straightforward process. I had to modify the HTML files so that they won't load the trainer cache and some minimalization to reduce the overall size.

I hope Prb does not mind me talking about this. But if this is an internal secret, then please let me know and I will delete this post.
I doubt he'll care considering we believe in full disclosure. ;)

Reactions: r5xscn

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh

9.00 is not at GitHub.. its totally closed 🔐 sources...

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Of course Prb's is not in Github. You know that you can inspect source/save page as HTML right?
1643609773050.png

Thats from a website retriever program on linux.

Edit:
This is for personal use.
If you are copying his code, credit him when publishing the code online. I do not condone code thievery.
Again, if this is not allowed in this thread, please let me know.
Thank you Prb, Leeful, and other developers for the codes.

Last edited by r5xscn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol