Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 127,694
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey man could you please make an esp file of this host as well please?
Here you have

access point: ps4exploit
password: hackmyps4
primary DNS: 10.13.37.1

Besides the new jb from dlsym fix it has a new payload goldhen 2b2

Attachments

• Zerofo ps4jb2 fix dlsym.zip
    879.9 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: laz305

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I find i only get a KP if i have any external drives plugged in before running the xploit. If i unplug them before powering on the console then i get almost 100% success rate. On 9.00 btw. Always use PRB/Leeful menu.

Also fu*k Twitter its full of thots and self entitled bellends.

Last edited by nikeymikey,

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No matter how many updates firmware 9.0 has, not going to beat 5.05 and 6.72 in terms of stability now, and this exploit can be ported to 5.05 and 6.72 also.

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well when it is so stable that I have been using it for more than a month and not had a single problem or crash that wasn't directly my fault from messing around with stuff like cheats, I am very happy with how stable it is and personally would not complain if it never got more stable

Also, really do love this menu but again I would like to be able to run cheats on titles with mismatched cusa id's

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter how many updates firmware 9.0 has, not going to beat 5.05 and 6.72 in terms of stability now, and this exploit can be ported to 5.05 and 6.72 also.
I don’t know bro. I was on 6.72 for about 1yr and had about 15-20 KP and haven’t had a single one on 9.00 since I figured out how bin loader works. I think 9.00 is way better

Reactions: 0bRex and peteruk

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don’t know bro. I was on 6.72 for about 1yr and had about 15-20 KP and haven’t had a single one on 9.00 since I figured out how bin loader works. I think 9.00 is way better
you only had 15-20 kp that's a record number hehe

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just some feedback for the 5.05 / 9.00 comparisons...

For some background I previously had a slim on 5.05 and a phat on 5.05, then a pro on 7.55. It's fair to say that I've had a good try at most of them now.

The 5.05 was excellent, had the occasional KP when coming out of rest mode and launching a game, but this behaviour was rare.

I updated my 7.55 pro to 9.00 on day one of the full chain being available and I've not looked back since. I've no reason to say 9.00 is better than 5.05 or vice versa because I've had and used both.

However up until now I've only ever had one (1) KP on my 9.00 pro and that was as a result of the Home Brew store crashing which could well have been down to that app - i don't know..

Bottom line is I can understand why those still on 5.05 swear by it, it was super stable I cannot deny this, but then again 9.00 has been equally as stable for me. One very minor extra step, an extra step which has never crashed for me, a step as easy as plug in a flash drive press ok and remove the flash drive again - the ps4 then lives in rest mode until the end of time.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6.72 is nowhere near as stable than 9.0 it was just better than 7.02/7.55, but still had its Kernal Panics and failed exploits. 5.05 will always be better not b/c of stability, but the mass of homebrew support out there for that specific FW. That should be the main reason 5.05 users souldn't update b/c stability is not a problem on 9.0 I dont even think you can get failed exploits on that FW b/c of how different it is.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
6.72 is nowhere near as stable than 9.0 it was just better than 7.02/7.55, but still had its Kernal Panics and failed exploits. 5.05 will always be better not b/c of stability, but the mass of homebrew support out there for that specific FW. That should be the main reason 5.05 users souldn't update b/c stability is not a problem on 9.0 I dont even think you can get failed exploits on that FW b/c of how different it is.
Most homebrew that people will actually use is available on 9.00 by now so imo that's a bad argument to stay on 5.05.
I've been on every exploitable fw since 5.05 and yes although the 5.05 kexploit works perfectly, the 9.00 version is pretty much as good. I've had a few KP's myself but as the whole exploit takes around a minute to perform including the usb dongle part getting the odd KP is not an issue.
The 7.55 jb was terrible by comparison, to the point that i even stopped using the PS4 completely until the 9.00 JB was released.

Personally I see absolutely no reason to stay on 5.05 at all nowadays unless you like waiting for backports. JB your 9.00 and put it in rest mode. JOB DONE.

PS I only see all the backports as a negative for the future preservation of all these PS4 games. Trust me, in a few years from now people will be scrambling around for the original UNMODIFIED versions of all these games and all the backporting will be severely hated. So get off 5.05 and on to 9.0 and save the future :P

Reactions: Rat.2

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most homebrew that people will actually use is available on 9.00 by now so imo that's a bad argument to stay on 5.05.
I've been on every exploitable fw since 5.05 and yes although the 5.05 kexploit works perfectly, the 9.00 version is pretty much as good. I've had a few KP's myself but as the whole exploit takes around a minute to perform including the usb dongle part getting the odd KP is not an issue.
The 7.55 jb was terrible by comparison, to the point that i even stopped using the PS4 completely until the 9.00 JB was released.

Personally I see absolutely no reason to stay on 5.05 at all nowadays unless you like waiting for backports. JB your 9.00 and put it in rest mode. JOB DONE.

PS I only see all the backports as a negative for the future preservation of all these PS4 games. Trust me, in a few years from now people will be scrambling around for the original UNMODIFIED versions of all these games and all the backporting will be severely hated. So get off 5.05 and on to 9.0 and save the future :P
If only 5.05 users would understand that. But b/c ppl make up misconceptions of 9.0 bricking it hinders their choice to update.

johnlennon1302

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm still sticking on 5.05 but 9.00 users say they never have kp.. honestly I still have some kp on 5.05 lol
I don't know if this is bullshit or true because developers like alzif, specter, zexo said 5.05 >> 9.00.

Yerqz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still sticking on 5.05 but 9.00 users say they never have kp.. honestly I still have some kp on 5.05 lol
I don't know if this is bullshit or true because developers like alzif, specter, zexo said 5.05 >> 9.00.
I personally feel like its different for everybody on 9.00. Some people its really stable and for some people its not as stable

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...