Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 129,549
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

GBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Thank you, @Leeful and @Prb for the awesome website!

I have 2 questions about possible functions of the trainers:
1. Is it possible to add a toggle that allows attaching TitleID-mismatched games?
2. Is it possible to add custom game code (JSON file?) entries?

I have EU-Bloodborne (CUSA03173) and JP-Bloodborne (CUSA03014) on my PS4 (both patched with Lance's 60fps mod) and I can attach the offline cheat code for CUSA03173 to the EU-Bloodborne. I believe they have the same eboot.bin and the same variable offset but I can't apply the cheat code to the JP-Bloodborne yet.

Can you help on this? Thanks a lot!

Reactions: luhrify

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb and @Leeful , just updated today, and when launching ps4trainers it says 08.01. 🤔., typo error ?
I just re-cached to test and its fine. Trainers Updated 12-Jan-2022
20220113215913.png

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Wat a joke.. most stable one is now so far is 9.00.. plus no backport bla bla...
New sleirsgoevy exploit released yesterday for 6.72 makes the the ps4 in my opinion as stable as 5.05, for me is cherry of the cake, I and another user kindly requested sleirsgoevy for a possible update, since his last exploit had absolutely no exploit failure, but had some instability issues after the exploit, and he was so kind into look into the exploit and update it, now the issues after the kernel exploit are gone, and 6.72 is perfect now.

Last edited by viggen66,
Reactions: Leeful and Maupiti

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Prb and @Leeful , do you think you will update your fantastic host : essentials (wich works wonderfully on my PS4 pro 6.72) with the updated exploit for 6.72 from Sleirsgoevy , if it appears that as @viggen66 said it’s better than the actual ?

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb and @Leeful , do you think you will update your fantastic host : essentials (wich works wonderfully on my PS4 pro 6.72) with the updated exploit for 6.72 from Sleirsgoevy , if it appears that as @viggen66 said it’s better than the actual ?
I haven't had the chance to try it out yet I'll have a look later and speak to leeful to see what he thinks about it also

Reactions: Leeful and Maupiti

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have no problems with new exploit, works wonders, for 6.72 which all payloads load on the fly you don't need golden2b2, also golden 1.1 fixed the cmos issue.

Last edited by viggen66,
Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have no problems with new exploit, works wonders, for 6.72 which all payloads load on the fly you don't need golden2b2, also golden 1.1 fixed the cmos issue.
Same here, I was testing it a lot last nght and did not find any problems.
Just curious about the pull request for the dlsym patch in the krop.

Reactions: Maupiti

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same here, I was testing it a lot last nght and did not find any problems.
Just curious about the pull request for the dlsym patch in the krop.
Sleirsgoevy did it, 6.72 is the new 5.05 in what concerns stability, it is my belief this exploit would had come sooner for 6.72, if Sleirsgoevy had more free time and willingness back then when he was developing for 7.xx exploits, ofc new exploits takes a lot of efforts and thinking of strategies to make the exploit run flawlessly, after his long experience on 7.xx exploits, he gained so much knowledge on the ps4 architecture to make 6.72 what is now, he doesn't even have a 6.72 console to try this new code, if memory serves me well 5.05 also took two years to become and it is now, 13th January is the milestone for 6.72, a perfect exploit :).

Reactions: Maupiti

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sleirsgoevy did it, 6.72 is the new 5.05 in what concerns stability, it is my belief this exploit would had come sooner for 6.72, if Sleirsgoevy had more free time and willingness back then when he was developing for 7.xx exploits, ofc new exploits takes a lot of efforts and thinking of strategies to make the exploit run flawlessly, after his long experience on 7.xx exploits, he gained so much knowledge on the ps4 architecture to make 6.72 what is now, he doesn't even have a 6.72 console to try this new code, if memory serves me well 5.05 also took two years to become and it is now, 13th January is the milestone for 6.72, a perfect exploit :).
I totally agree but that doesnt answer the question about the pull request for the dlsym patch.
Is the current patch correct in sleirsgoevy's code or does it need updating as zerofo suggests in this pull request.

Reactions: r5xscn

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've been using this host for over a week now and more than 20 jailbreaks and 40 rest modes and not a single kernel panic
I'm getting worried,what kind of dark magic is this?! :O
Being using it on 6.72 pro since it’s release and won’t use another one.. amazingly stable for me 👍🙏

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Leeful,

I haven't tried goldhen2b2, because for me is useless, however zerofo has compiled a new jb.js, you can try Sleirsgoevy with goldhen2b2, to see if gives issues, I not going to update not even use golden2b2, because 6.72 doesn't need a binloader, all payloads are run directly on 6.72, why u need binloader?

Regarding the famous first stable 6.72 from 9th Oct 2020, on another thread I was looking for help to dump badhost from my 6.72 ps4, already managed to do it, and compiled again this jb with the new updated compiler from ps4jb2, I was expecting the same JB file but the result was different, it had more gadgets applied to the ropchain, different arrays to start the rop, which resulted in a faster running exploit, the 9th Oct 2020, was famous for taking more time than others to apply the patch, with the new compiler it does the exploit, but a lot faster, so tweaks were made to the compiler.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally agree but that doesnt answer the question about the pull request for the dlsym patch.
Is the current patch correct in sleirsgoevy's code or does it need updating as zerofo suggests in this pull request.
Hey man could you please make an esp file of this host as well please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1