Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 127,159
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Prb and @Leeful , is your Database backup and restore payload in Ps-Phive! the same as in Prb essentials ?

Edit : forget my question 🙄, just realised what I wanted to do won’t work

Last edited by Maupiti,
Reactions: Prb

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you guys planning to update to the new Goldhen? Or are you gonna skip it as we already have offline trainer in the menu?

Reactions: Prb

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great updates as always you two, thank you so much for all your hard work.

I was wondering where I can find the self hosting files for the "GoldHen 2.2 Standalone" version ? I think all the other extra payloads are great and all but for me it's all I need.

Keep up the good work both :)

unionaire

Trophies
XP
Country
China
no one experiencing my problem?

After caching done, I turn off the internet but when I open the browser it says error WV-33898-1 on my 5.05, meaning cannot get online, and page shows "Network Error"

if I connect to internet it start caching again and stuck.

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no one experiencing my problem?

After caching done, I turn off the internet but when I open the browser it says error WV-33898-1 on my 5.05, meaning cannot get online, and page shows "Network Error"

if I connect to internet it start caching again and stuck.
Reset your network/modem

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Prb & @Leeful ,wanted to ask you guys about an bug/issue I've been having for 2 days. When GH 2.2.2 was added I'd used that payload twice successfully, but now when I open the host menu, on the payload selection ''GHv2.1.2/v2.2.2'' remain unresponsive but other payloads do work and load as intended and I've not been able to use/load those 2 newer payloads ever since. I've tried to re-cache it again after clearing all browser data, still no luck, I'm using a slim/FW 6.72 :unsure:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Prb & @Leeful ,wanted to ask you guys about an bug/issue I've been having for 2 days. When GH 2.2.2 was added I'd used that payload twice successfully, but now when I open the host menu, on the payload selection ''GHv2.1.2/v2.2.2'' remain unresponsive but other payloads to work and load as intended and I've not been able to use/load those 2 newer payloads ever since. I've tried to re-cache it again after clearing all browser data, still no luck, I'm using a slim/FW 6.72 :unsure:
just a guess that the payloads are not in the offline cache file. I know that can happen with xproject anyway. if they're in it, and the payloads don't exist, you'd get an error with cache failed or maybe even stuck on a percentage when it's trying to find the file. that would be my guess. when I mode xproject, I always change the payload stuff in both quick and hen. I'm assuming that that one was not changed or forgotten about.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take that back. if it were missing from the offline cache, no goldhen 2.2's would work. if this uses an html file with the payload, my guess is that html file is either missing entirely or it's not pointing to the right bin. I know you can get memory errors that way or nothing will happen when you click on the icon. I typically reuse an old html file for new ones, since it's easy and I don't have to make one from scratch. I'm assuming that's what @Prb does. I've had issues with the offline cache.bat, so I always do those manually, but as I said, if it's working in another section, that's probably not the issue.

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a guess that the payloads are not in the offline cache file. I know that can happen with xproject anyway. if they're in it, and the payloads don't exist, you'd get an error with cache failed or maybe even stuck on a percentage when it's trying to find the file. that would be my guess. when I mode xproject, I always change the payload stuff in both quick and hen. I'm assuming that that one was not changed or forgotten about.
I would like to believe that to be the case, but there was no notice. When I had that issue suddenly, I thought my x-button on the controller was shot :rofl2:, but then I tried testing with the other GH versions, those loaded and still worked fine, so I'm temporarily on GH1.1

Reactions: Prb and godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my guess is that html is missing somewhere where it looks for it, because you usually get memory errors if the html and javascript are correct and the bin itself is missing.

Reactions: Prb and ZeroT21

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Prb & @Leeful ,wanted to ask you guys about an bug/issue I've been having for 2 days. When GH 2.2.2 was added I'd used that payload twice successfully, but now when I open the host menu, on the payload selection ''GHv2.1.2/v2.2.2'' remain unresponsive but other payloads do work and load as intended and I've not been able to use/load those 2 newer payloads ever since. I've tried to re-cache it again after clearing all browser data, still no luck, I'm using a slim/FW 6.72 :unsure:
My bad probably just a rename error in the function I'll take a look after I finish work

Reactions: godreborn

tommaloney

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Prb @Leeful

Are you guys looking into having this project on the raspberry pi zero2w? I really like the look and function of your project. I do very much like the way the setup connects to the raspberry pi and functions also . If not thats cool, if so thats awesome. I always appreciate your hard work and your community help.
keep up the great work

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over