Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 127,167
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Bro @Prb new trainer games like skyforce reloded and the last stand aftermath not working.. others host trainer also not working.. where is the problem??

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bro @Prb new trainer games like skyforce reloded and the last stand aftermath not working.. others host trainer also not working.. where is the problem??
Duuuuude! I told you before PRB and Leeful don't make the trainers. They have just incorporated the PS4Trainer.com trainers into their menu.

Calm down, smoke a spliff and chill.... :)

• Haha
Reactions: peteruk

xstationbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (teste beta)
Ps4trainer atualizado para o último dia 18/02/2022

Primeiramente graças a @Leeful este menu nunca teria acontecido sem ele
Créditos para ChendoChap/Sleirsgoevy/Specter/SiSTRo/Al Azif/PS4 Trainer/ctn/OSM-Made/notzecoxao/Stooged/Karo e muitos mais

Ele detectará automaticamente seu firmware e menu de cache
você pode carregar cargas via webkit ou goldhen binloader
O Trainer tem alguns recursos excelentes, como o jogo de detecção automática que está executando a classificação de A a Z e muito mais

http://prb123.ir/index.html Menu e treinador
http://prb123.ir/trainer/index.html Somente instrutor

ESP32-S2 Auto USB - complemento 9.00
https://mega.nz/file/Ep1AjI5I#0KDLj0u458XxpwcgJNiC4KlutZGiEk-PVrkXWJ1OuM8
configuração no download

Aproveitar

View attachment 299454
View attachment 299455
View attachment 299456
View attachment 299457

VERY THANKS TO YOU YOU GREAT

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Went ahead and ordered one if the S2 Mini boards for the Auto USB, may as well try it out.
The whole USB thing never really bothered me as it only takes a few seconds to do it but I may as well make it easy for myself now you guys have added it your excellent menu. :)

@Prb @Leeful What are you guys using to flash the bin file to your Esp32-S2??

Last edited by nikeymikey,
Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Went ahead and ordered one if the S2 Mini boards for the Auto USB, may as well try it out.
The whole USB thing never really bothered me as it only takes a few seconds to do it but I may as well make it easy for myself now you guys have added it your excellent menu. :)

@Prb @Leeful What are you guys using to flash the bin file to your Esp32-S2??
NodeMCU-PyFlasher

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just got an ESP32-S2 and so far I get KP every time unless i unplug my extended storage drive first. Not too much of an issue, i just have to wait for it to scan the 8tb drive every time i plug it back in lol

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just got an ESP32-S2 and so far I get KP every time unless i unplug my extended storage drive first. Not too much of an issue, i just have to wait for it to scan the 8tb drive every time i plug it back in lol
Some people report KP and some don’t even with the external hdd plugged, dunno if it depends on the PS4 or the hdd, the exploit, the host ? Do you always clear cache and cookies before shutting down ? For me on PS4 pro with PiZero2W no KP, but shouldn’t matter Pi or ESP (waiting mine to try)

@Prb and @Leeful does your ESP 32 S2 host has a way of updating, without flashing ?

Last edited by Maupiti,

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some people report KP and some don’t even with the external hdd plugged, dunno if it depends on the PS4 or the hdd, the exploit, the host ? Do you always clear cache and cookies before shutting down ? For me on PS4 pro with PiZero2W no KP, but shouldn’t matter Pi or ESP (waiting mine to try)

@Prb and @Leeful does your ESP 32 S2 host has a way of updating, without flashing ?
I have had success with the extended storage plugged in doing the JB the manual way. I will keep on trying with the ESP and see what happens. It may have just been coincidence as I've noticed before that if I get a KP then i usually get 2 or 3 in a row before another successful JB.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems my earlier KP's were just coincidence as i have successfully used the Auto USB function to JB my PS4 multiple times now. Id say 95% of the time it works without issues and that's with leaving my extended storage drive connected and having a hub connected for the VR box and ESP32 to run through.

Why did Sony only give us 2 USB ports ffs? :)

On a side note, now rocking 16tb of storage on my PS4.... Just because i can :P

Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems my earlier KP's were just coincidence as i have successfully used the Auto USB function to JB my PS4 multiple times now. Id say 95% of the time it works without issues and that's with leaving my extended storage drive connected and having a hub connected for the VR box and ESP32 to run through.

Why did Sony only give us 2 USB ports ffs? :)

On a side note, now rocking 16tb of storage on my PS4.... Just because i can :P
That is good to hear luckily iv'e got a ps4 pro and it's got 3 usb ports

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now on my 3rd re initialisation of my PS4. I put it down to the Data Bank not liking rest mode AT ALL! No fault of this excellent menu! Re installing everything as we speak and will never use rest mode this time, hopefully I’ll be able to fill up the 16tb without the PS4 having another breakdown and needing initialising again.

😁

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
How can I update the 6.72 cache with all the latest payloads? I think the wifi on my PS4 is busted as it doesn't pick up any access points when scanning so I can't cache from the website host. 😥

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I update the 6.72 cache with all the latest payloads? I think the wifi on my PS4 is busted as it doesn't pick up any access points when scanning so I can't cache from the website host. 😥
I guess you could ask someone to send you there backup from web folder ApplicationCache.db file.

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Would it be possible to make a GoldHen 2.2 for the ESP8266? I'd really appreciate it. The build-in cheat function is really exciting for me, since I specifically keep the PS4 from connecting to the internet by using the ESP, so external cheats are not an option. And the Goldhen 2.2 seems pretty sweet too :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\