Prank on homeless people

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That was halfway amusing though similar things have been done on more or less every hidden camera skit going, I usually find it works better as a montage though the setup on the phone was a new take. Now the farting in the hood related video that popped up at the end of it was hilarious.

P

pasc

Nicely done.

(Originally I planned a post without words... but... BTW: Might wanna change the title to
"Helping those in need")

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was halfway amusing though similar things have been done on more or less every hidden camera skit going, I usually find it works better as a montage though the setup on the phone was a new take. Now the farting in the hood related video that popped up at the end of it was hilarious.
Some of those people almost turned physically violent in that video. Holy shit that's ridiculous.

ninditsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to sound pessimistic and harsh, but when people are continuously spoon fed anything (doesn't matter whether rich or poor) they will learn to be dependent and never learn independence. Sure there are those who continuously fight and actually use those handouts as a sort of investment to better themselves, but how many are just abusing the homeless system and actually are making it sort of a job (ever seen The Simpsons?) sure that is a cartoon, but they are known to poke fun at things like this. Thinking about capitalism, there is a reason these people are homeless, what have people been doing to wounded horses? (I'm not saying we kill these people) I'm saying we push these people to the "deep end of the pool" and force them to find a new path and not let begging be their last resort.

Best lesson in life I ever got, "don't get too comfortable"

Reactions: Rizsparky

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to sound pessimistic and harsh, but when people are continuously spoon fed anything (doesn't matter whether rich or poor) they will learn to be dependent and never learn independence. Sure there are those who continuously fight and actually use those handouts as a sort of investment to better themselves, but how many are just abusing the homeless system and actually are making it sort of a job (ever seen The Simpsons?) sure that is a cartoon, but they are known to poke fun at things like this.Thinking about capitalism, there is a reason these people are homeless, what have people been doing to wounded horses? (I'm not saying we kill these people) I'm saying we push these people to the "deep end of the pool" and force them to find a new path and not let begging be their last resort.

1) "The homeless system"
2) Using a Simpsons joke as "evidence"
3) Borderline social darwinism
4) Actual social darwinism

Hot damn, you just won GBAtemp bingo. The prize is shame and laughter.

Reactions: Deleted_171835

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to sound pessimistic and harsh, but when people are continuously spoon fed anything (doesn't matter whether rich or poor) they will learn to be dependent and never learn independence. Sure there are those who continuously fight and actually use those handouts as a sort of investment to better themselves, but how many are just abusing the homeless system and actually are making it sort of a job (ever seen The Simpsons?) sure that is a cartoon, but they are known to poke fun at things like this. Thinking about capitalism, there is a reason these people are homeless, what have people been doing to wounded horses? (I'm not saying we kill these people) I'm saying we push these people to the "deep end of the pool" and force them to find a new path and not let begging be their last resort.

I really doubt someone orders these homeless people food every day.
I realize where you're coming from but still this is just one good deed it's not like they are constantly handing homeless people food just because they are homeless.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You gotta realize, that a lot of homeless people these days, they've just had shit luck. They got beaten by the system that is the world we live in. So many layoffs, poor job employment rates globally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans