Prank on homeless people

ninditsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thatdude and shadow, I respect your positions.

Gahars your opinion is weak and not thought out. I don't know how you connected a list of my points into some fake award nobody knows.

I'm done here. I gave my side, and read the only two other positions I felt would appear. I believe anyone who still replies is just beating a dead horse.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
I would rather donate money towards getting homeless people out of the holes they're in through a charity, instead of feeding them once it might actually help a homeless person out of his/her situation.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my mind, there's a simple way to evaluate something like this. Remove the "homeless," and what do you have? People.

Three guys in a car that may one day have one of their kids stumble onto that video on the Internet seeing daddy exploiting some folks down on their luck. Would make for interesting memories...

Now, to riff more personally and a bit deeper, I'd equate it to a sort of spiritual rape. It definitely leaves me feeling about that shitty watching it.

ninditsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would rather donate money towards getting homeless people out of the holes they're in through a charity, instead of feeding them once it might actually help a homeless person out of his/her situation.
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for the rest of his life.

Kind of but kinda indirectly related.

I thought I was done but your post was interesting.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In my mind, there's a simple way to evaluate something like this. Remove the "homeless," and what do you have? People.

Three guys in a car that may one day have one of their kids stumble onto that video on the Internet seeing daddy exploiting some folks down on their luck. Would make for interesting memories...

Now, to riff more personally and a bit deeper, I'd equate it to a sort of spiritual rape. It definitely leaves me feeling about that shitty watching it.

...how are they exploiting the homeless exactly? Just because they had homeless people in one of their videos? They already had tons of viewers. If you wanna talk about exploiting, go watch Bum Hunter or something, that's exploiting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Odd coincidence?