1. ninditsu

ninditsu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thatdude and shadow, I respect your positions.

Gahars your opinion is weak and not thought out. I don't know how you connected a list of my points into some fake award nobody knows.

I'm done here. I gave my side, and read the only two other positions I felt would appear. I believe anyone who still replies is just beating a dead horse.

2. J-Machine

J-Machine Self proclaimed Pog champion

Canada
    It's a nice gesture but they exploited the homeless none the less. overall I give it a meh outta Woohoo.

3. Rizsparky

Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

I would rather donate money towards getting homeless people out of the holes they're in through a charity, instead of feeding them once it might actually help a homeless person out of his/her situation.

4. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer
    Former Staff

United States
    In my mind, there's a simple way to evaluate something like this. Remove the "homeless," and what do you have? People.

Three guys in a car that may one day have one of their kids stumble onto that video on the Internet seeing daddy exploiting some folks down on their luck. Would make for interesting memories...

Now, to riff more personally and a bit deeper, I'd equate it to a sort of spiritual rape. It definitely leaves me feeling about that shitty watching it.

5. ninditsu

ninditsu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for the rest of his life.

Kind of but kinda indirectly related.

I thought I was done but your post was interesting.

6. ShadowSoldier

OP ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    ...how are they exploiting the homeless exactly? Just because they had homeless people in one of their videos? They already had tons of viewers. If you wanna talk about exploiting, go watch Bum Hunter or something, that's exploiting.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - homeless, Prank,