PRAGMA died of Ligma

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
LIGMA is part of the BOFA spectrum of conditions. LIGMA (Loose Internal Gene Mi-Asintits) is the second stage of BOFA (Biologically Offset Farkwonian Asintits). In this stage, the disease interferes with the immune system and increases the risk of developing common infections such as tuberculosis. Given the weakened immune system, many of the patients, such as popular Fortnite streamer Ninja, die on this stage of the Biologically Offset Farkwonian Asintits (BOFA). It is also the last treatable stage. Although not effective, there are treatments to LIGMA: LIGMA-BALLS (Bi-Asonurdick Lateral Lactatioustits Sequence) that, even though it's experimental, have shown some promise. With stopping the spread of BOFA at the LIGMA stages, it can stop patients from going into the third and final phase of the BOFA sequence: E-TMA (Entrenched Terminal Mi-Asintits)

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
LIGMA is part of the BOFA spectrum of conditions. LIGMA (Loose Internal Gene Mi-Asintits) is the second stage of BOFA (Biologically Offset Farkwonian Asintits). In this stage, the disease interferes with the immune system and increases the risk of developing common infections such as tuberculosis. Given the weakened immune system, many of the patients, such as popular Fortnite streamer Ninja, die on this stage of the Biologically Offset Farkwonian Asintits (BOFA). It is also the last treatable stage. Although not effective, there are treatments to LIGMA: LIGMA-BALLS (Bi-Asonurdick Lateral Lactatioustits Sequence) that, even though it's experimental, have shown some promise. With stopping the spread of BOFA at the LIGMA stages, it can stop patients from going into the third and final phase of the BOFA sequence: E-TMA (Entrenched Terminal Mi-Asintits)
This disease is of Sugondese origin.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    IMG-20210925-201416.jpg
    If these aren't good I'm giving up on the frozen section of gods
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    don't stick them in the microwave
    and they're probably fine
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    No shit
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    This is not the EOF
    wait i didn't get the time to see what it said
    damn it, linuxares
    the shitbox has been effectively eof for a long time and it was perfect that way
    ehh post it in the eof chat instead? i still want to see it
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    exactly, that's a good place for it x3
  • WiiHomebrew+Snes @ WiiHomebrew+Snes:
    Well this is interesting
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    For what?
    i don't like this new shitbox, it's too complicated
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    well this isn't a shoutbox but a chat
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    It's basically the same thing shoutbox has been around for years just upgraded
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Oh the floating chat thing is new.
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    And you can do formatting.
  • Arecaidian Fox @ Arecaidian Fox:
    Oooooh, colors.
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    I think what you meant was "colors".
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    :^)
    +1
  • antiNT @ antiNT:
    nice
  • HinaNaru Cutie @ HinaNaru Cutie:
    hi o w o
    yo does anyone know how to fix the 'no main boot entries found, check that bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini has boot entries or use more configs button for more boot entries' error on hekate??? i keep getting it when i try to click the launch option
    nvm got it to work now q uq someone helped me out
    HinaNaru Cutie @ HinaNaru Cutie: nvm got it to work now q uq someone helped me out