Prétear pic

MacX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Saw a redrawn picture here in this forum with a poll, while I thought it was drawn decent a lot of people voted (really) good... I think there is some really good original art in this forum, and instead of saying something more about someones else art, thought I would post some of my own (no original, couldn't draw something original if my life depended on it...) Enjoy.

wrKdEBp.png

334521.jpg

Edit: Some more drawings:

vmGOuSI.png

us_usadv_bydonrosa2.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7Z6nq2X.png

Zelda-3-Carte-Hyrule.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jc5eUah.png

QuackShot_-_Starring_Donald_Duck.jpg
C4hOwOM.png

78767bb716f4c9057d6502f4467141dd.jpg

Last edited by MacX,

MacX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks, still think a decent original drawing is better then a good redrawn one. I updated the main post with some more drawings, but can't update the topic regrettable.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
As long as you're not tracing and actually drawing then it doesn't matter. Your skills develop as you practice so it's a plus. Original ideas can come to you randomly at anytime and then you can put them on paper. Also, you can look up references for poses or get ideas for clothing just by searching google.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Skill issue.