Prétear pic

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by MacX, Sep 20, 2016.

1. MacX
    OP

MacX Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2006
    Netherlands
    Saw a redrawn picture here in this forum with a poll, while I thought it was drawn decent a lot of people voted (really) good... I think there is some really good original art in this forum, and instead of saying something more about someones else art, thought I would post some of my own (no original, couldn't draw something original if my life depended on it...) Enjoy.

Drawing

Original

Edit: Some more drawings:

Scrooge

Original:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Link from Zelda: A Link to the Past

Original (left and right top corners only!):
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    QuackShot (great genesis game)

Original:
    H2 manga girls

Original:

Last edited by MacX, Sep 21, 2016
    VinsCool and Ethevion like this.
  2. Ethevion

Ethevion Wannabe Artist

Sep 23, 2010
    Canada
    Original or not, that's a really good drawing!

3. MacX
    OP

MacX Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2006
    Netherlands
    Thanks, still think a decent original drawing is better then a good redrawn one. I updated the main post with some more drawings, but can't update the topic regrettable.

4. Ethevion

Ethevion Wannabe Artist

Sep 23, 2010
    Canada
    As long as you're not tracing and actually drawing then it doesn't matter. Your skills develop as you practice so it's a plus. Original ideas can come to you randomly at anytime and then you can put them on paper. Also, you can look up references for poses or get ideas for clothing just by searching google.