ppl at gbatemp are still like saints

D

Deleted User

Don't try to bring logic into this! It's the internet! Fists up!

Sorry.. I had to..
Yes, fits up, I'm holding them, but nothing is happening, makes you realize how pointless a argument is with a person...
Lol had to make some sort of dumb response.

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Yes, fits up, I'm holding them, but nothing is happening, makes you realize how pointless a argument is with a person...
Lol had to make some sort of dumb response.
Halp! I punched my screen and now I'm out $400!!

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

It is because this place had good civilized people from the beginning. Whenever a toxic person joined the community back then and posted, they would just get their ass handed to them by the other members. Even if that didn't happen, they would notice the vast difference in their posts and others, and begin to see how unprofessional they really are. I know this because I joined here when I was only 11, and my first posts consisted of mostly abbreviations (lol lmao XD :D), weird capitalization, weird phrasing, etc. But then being here for just a year changed me completely, I learned a lot within that span of time. Whether someone called me out or not, a little common sense was all that was needed to see the vast difference in how I spoke compared to other people.

And now this community has the vast majority of your 'civilized' people the way you put it. Now ignorance really cannot survive for long no matter how many new members join. Ignorance begets ignorance, and vice versa.
And that's where I throw all grammar out the window, why? Because well, I don't write formally often. Now granted, I do have commas capitalization and most of the important rules, but as sonic said it
"No copyright in the universe is going to stop me"
(Yes I'm very aware that abbreviations or some people would call leat speak, is not copyrighted or can be something that can be copyrighted... hopefully... oh god I gave a idea)

D

Deleted User

Halp! I punched my screen and now I'm out $400!!
Shit, got to make excuse to tell mom about me punching my monitor to stop mean guy on the interweebs
MOOOOOOOM I threw my wiiremote at my monitor! Can you get me a new one please?
Realizes he is no longer with his Mom.

D

Deleted User

Did he get disowned because he totally noscoped that TV?
Yes, he 360 no scope with his bare hands, also he is 21 so he moved out, hopefully. And if not there was something wrong with his monitor anyways, after all, having a wifu is hard work.
edit: anime wifu

Last edited by ,

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally hate people who tell others to use the search box. The search function is shit and using Google is difficult for very particular needs. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything. If you know the answer to a person's question, just post the solution.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I personally hate people who tell others to use the search box. The search function is shit and using Google is difficult for very particular needs. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything. If you know the answer to a person's question, just post the solution.
There's an app for that..

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
Haha, like I'll forget him. For all the wrong reasons, of course. Good riddance, and he's more of an exception. Also, EOF contains most of the memekids so none of that wackiness spills out into the other forums much, which is nice.
He was pretty bad, although I've never had any personal encounters with him.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly regular here (I think) and I extremely rarely encounter annoying or toxic people. I honestly don't know what anyone is talking about when they say this community is full of bad apples

Last edited by Nerdtendo,

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
I'm fairly regular here (I think) and I extremely really encounter annoying ou toxic people. I honestly don't know what anyone is talking about when they say this community is full of bad apples
You're active. I see you a lot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also TaeWong was best meme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]