Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q: How do I register my license key?
  • Download the latest version of the PowerSaves Software
  • Install the PowerSaves Software
  • Verify that you have an active internet connection.
  • Open the PowerSaves Software.
  • If you already have an account on Codejunkies please complete the "I already have an account section". Otherwise Click on the "Create" button or open a browser to the Create Codejunkies Account Page and complete the "I already have an account"" section after registration.
  • Verify your email address if you are asked to do so.
Your PowerSaves software is now ready to use.

Q: How do I retrieve a lost license key?
If you need to retrieve a lost license key, please enter the email address associated with your PowerSaves 3DS / PowerSaves 3DS Pro in our lost license key service

Please note: This service is only available to Powersaves 3DS / Powersaves 3DS Pro users who have already registered their product.

Q: I cannot remember my Codejunkies Username/Password?
If you are unable to remember your Codejunkies Username/Password please use our Codejunkies lost details service

Q: How do I Create an Account?
If you are having difficulty creating or registering an account please see ourAccount guide

Q: Can you resend my license confirmation email?
Firstly check your spam folder to ensure that the email has not been identified as SPAM.

If you still have not recived your email you can resend the email by following the steps below.

• Open the Powersaves Software
  • Select Options
  • Re-enter your Username, Password and license key
  • Select OK/Create
You should now receive a message asking you to confirm your resent confirmation email.

Q: What does "Web operation failed Error (28)" mean?
“The web operation failed Error (28)” is an “operation timed out” error.

This error can occur due to a number of circumstances ranging from a slow internet connection to busy servers.

A “operation timed out” error can also be affected by the game you are using for instance titles list below have larger save files and therefore require more server / bandwidth speed. The are therefore more prone to return a “Web Operation Failed” error.

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Pokémon X
  • Pokémon Y
  • Pokémon Omega Ruby
  • Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
  • Tomodachi Life
If you receive this error message please carry out the following steps

• Verify that your Internet Service Provider is not experiencing any issues regarding speed or connectivity.
  • Please check to ensure that your firewall and/or antivirus software is not blocking PowerSaves access to the internet.
  • Check the Powersaves server staus ensuring they are not busy – If the servers are down or busy, please try the code/save again later.
  • Try a variety of different games which are not the list above.
Q: What does "Web operation failed Error (0)" mean?
Please check to ensure that your firewall and/or antivirus software is not blocking PowerSaves access to the internet.

Q: Web Operation Failed in PowerSaves and PowerSaves Pro
If you are continuing to experience the same problems please can we ask you to try the following suggestions:

1. Please ensure that you are running the latest PowerSaves 3DS software

2. We would recommend using a different USB cable with the PowerSaves 3DS transfer dock.

3. Please try configuring or temporarily disabling your firewall software or any similar software to allow the PowerSaves 3DS software access to the internet. If this resolved the situation then please update your firewall rules.

4. Please try using a different computer to confirm if the problems which you are experiencing are limited to your computer setup.

If you continue to experience the same problems after following the above suggestions, please can we ask you to answer the following questions in your support request to enable us to advise you further:
    • Please can you provide your PowerSaves 3DS license key and the registered email address.

• Please can you detail the messages reported by the PowerSaves 3DS software when inserting your 3DS game cartridges.

• Please confirm the 3DS game cartridges which you are inserting in to the PowerSaves 3DS transfer dock

• Please can you confirm the version numbers from the front of these 3DS game cartridges, for example LNA-CTR-EKJE-USA.

• Please can you confirm the version of Windows which you are using for example Windows 7 64bit.

• Please can you confirm if you were able to try using a different computer and if the computers share the same internet connection.

• Please can you confirm if known the type of internet connection in use or your internet provider.

• Please confirm that the registered email address and license key are correctly entered within the PowerSaves 3DS software options screen
Q: How do I restore my save file if it has been corrupted?
Some game titles allow you to reset your save data and start again; please refer to the game manual for details regarding your specific game. Most newer games allow you to access the manual by pressing the home button on the 3DS while in game and then choosing “manual”

EXAMPLE:
Erasing Your Game Save Data Pokemon X & Y:

When you wish to completely erase your save data, press D-Pad Up + B + X simultaneously from the title screen.

It’s advised to backup save data before applying codes, or overwriting personal save data with PowerSaves content.

If the cartridge is removed during the writing or reading process, save data may become corrupt or deleted. The backed up save data can be restored from the “PC/CARTRIDGE” tab of the software.

The 3DS Power Saves has an “auto backup” feature to help customers who may forget to backup their data before writing codes or power saves to their cartridges. This feature should be enabled by default, however, if it is not, or has been disabled, it can easily be turned back on via the options menu.

Q: How do I upgrade my PowerSaves software?
The latest software for PowerSaves is available fromhttps://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

Do not uninstall the old version of the software if you have a previous version otherwise you will have to re-enter your license key.

Q: Which games are supported?
A full list of supported games is available on the home page of Powersaves 3DS

Q: Do I need an internet connection to use the PowerSaves software?
Using the codes/saves features of the software will require an active internet connection.

Backing up and restoring personal saves from your game does not require an active internet connection, unless the game is listed below.

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Pokémon X
  • Pokémon Y
  • Pokémon Omega Ruby
  • Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
  • Tomodachi Life
Q: Can I use European and USA 3DS games with PowerSaves 3DS?
Only games from the region that match your license key will work.

For example if you have a USA version of PowerSaves with a USA license Key – then it will only work with USA games. For European the same applies.

If you have purchased the incorrect region of PowerSaves 3DS please contact support, and have your license key to hand.

Q: Does PowerSaves 3DS work with eShop games
No. PowerSaves 3DS is only compatible with official 3DS game cartridges.

Q: PowerSaves displays "No online content available"
It could be that your particular game is not yet supported. If you would like to request code saves for a particular game – please use the code request form..

If however your cartridge works intermittently we would suggest trying the steps below before contacting Support.

1. Be sure the Cartridge is properly inserted into the PowerSaves 3DS transfer dock.
  2. Ensure both the cartridge and PowerSaves 3DS transfer dock contacts are free from both dirt and grease.
  3. Please ensure both the cartridge and license key are of the same region.
Q: Whats the difference between PowerSaves and PowerSaves Pro
PowerSaves Pro and PowerSaves are the same product - simply branded differently for different territories

*YOU CAN NOT BACKUP YOUR SAVE FROM POWERSAVES "PC/CARTRIDGE" FOLDER TO YOUR COMPUTER! UNLESS YOU ARE USING AN OLD FIRMWARE, WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO DUMP YOUR SAVE ONTO YOUR SD CARD.

*This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0 to 9.5.0-22. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

This will NOT work on a Korean 3DS at the moment.

Links To The RAM2SAV Save File Dumper for 3DS: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/s...Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS

Or, If You Would Like, You Can Download RAM2Sav From The Attached File On This Post; Although It Is Recommended That You Visit The Link, As It Gives A Thorough Tutorial On How To Use RAM2Sav.

Good Day!

Attachments

• RAM2sav.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 81

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I don't have a normal sd card adapter