Power Off
Description: Powers off wii
Type Application
Author thetom
Version 1.0
Download Here
Source http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Poweroff

Full Homebrew Channel Support
Power off, once started, wii will be powerd off without any further user interaction require
Any of use going to be using this app you lazy buggers
tongue.gif

Changelog
Version 1.0 First release!

Credits: Code thetom

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
even now, you can still exit HBC and use the wiimote power button to shutdown the wii without moving your ass

...and this "homebrew" is really a singleline of code, I'm not sure t was really worth releasing this (and posting this on wiibrew)

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Jacobeian said:
even now, you can still exit HBC and use the wiimote power button to shutdown the wii without moving your ass

...and this "homebrew" is really a singleline of code, I'm not sure t was really worth releasing this (and posting this on wiibrew)

It is very small and basic, but then that's what I like about it.

biggrin.gif

lol, I might even play about and make a useless channel that I need to go into just to power off, but hey that's what it will be for some, a learning tool to incorprote into their own apps.

I think it would have been enough though to maybe just post the code online, but no harm in it either way.

CODE

Reboot Wii
Use:

#include
// ...
SYS_ResetSystem(SYS_RESTART,0,0);Or use SYS_RETURNTOMENU for a "soft" return to the system menu, SYS_POWEROFF to shut down the wii (automatically to the appropriate Idle or Standby mode, depending on the WC24 setting), or SYS_POWEROFF_STANDBY or _IDLE to specify the mode and override the system setting.

Retrieved from "http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Developer_tips"

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

surprised there hasn't been a restart wii app, you may as well just go into geexbox and press right for power off on there lol, and yeah hbc10 will have power off as well.

QUOTElol, I might even play about and make a useless channel that I need to go into just to power off,
that would be the worlds worst injected app to a channel ever, when you can just hold power off anyway
laugh.gif

made me laugh though hehe, in that case you would have to press 2 buttons to go into that channel which will power off, ha

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

surprised there hasn't been a restart wii app, you may as well just go into geexbox and press right for power off on there lol, and yeah hbc10 will have power off as well.

QUOTElol, I might even play about and make a useless channel that I need to go into just to power off,
that would be the worlds worst injected app to a channel ever, when you can just hold power off anyway
laugh.gif

made me laugh though hehe, in that case you would have to press 2 buttons to go into that channel which will power off, ha

I aint making a banner tho
tongue.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
It is very small and basic, but then that's what I like about it.

lol, I might even play about and make a useless channel that I need to go into just to power off, but hey that's what it will be for some, a learning tool to incorprote into their own apps.

QUOTEI aint making a banner tho

There you go, ive injected it for you, its a blank channel, so takes up F**K all
laugh.gif

(Blimey I'm bored to go and inject that lol, waiting for the enemy to come back in so we can get the F**K out hehe) shame my alternators F**ked on my BRM
frown.gif
best go get it replaced...
Power off for lazy buggers...
oh i named the channel >>Power Off

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country

Artik_esp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
beta 10 will include that, maybe with wiiremote
I prefer to use the dol that did Marcan, its name is "Rojito" and the main different is that force total swich off even with WC24 on.
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=T854610Q
Switch off your Wii completly (wiiremotes also), even with WC24 on, without stand up or quit HBC

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hmkfewowm0r app & wad.

I packed the wad and made the icon and xml time ago

The wad have the old HBC banner, totally black and the only banner that is "legal" with actually HBC one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.