Can you pirate it?
No
tongue.gif

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
If you've never used one, then don't bother trying to post a witty comment.

P.S. The motion you're supposed to do is circular. The world champs just do it so fast.

fosteliss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought more people than just one would have a powerball.... guess I was wrong. I think it's sad how such a good product isn't known about or appraised by the masses like it should be. At first i thought it was just that not too many people could do it, but now i'm thinking it's just poor advertisement, particularly in the Americas. The only people i've met that powerball are ones that i've taught how and they almost always get addicted and buy one.

-Elisha

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fosteliss said:
Bob Evil said:
This is a gaming site, not an infommercial channel ...

I thought anything could be discussed in this forum... Even a product that isn't gaming related.

Yeah, well, you having a link to a retail site in your banner kinda changes that a little, don't it?

Especially seeing as how that retail site happens to sell the product you are pushing ...

fosteliss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Dear bob Evil,

Go masturbate.

who said i was "pushing" the product. I originally wanted to have a discussion with people who had an interest in gaming and in powerballing as i do. I only have that banner because i'm trying to help the company by having it there because i don't feel it gets the full credit it deserves, that is for advertisement. My post was in no way supposed to be for advertisement reasons though, just for discussion.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
LOL REFERRAL PROFITS!

The metal ones look nice. Though I'd want a lightweight one since I don't want to stress my hands much. Looks good hand warm up before playing music, etc.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
I have one of the signature series.
I use it every so often to work a little on my forearms and to warm up -> Guitar and piano player
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used one to build up my/stretch tendons in my wrist after fracturing it just over a year ago and still give a whirl on occasion. I mainly use normal hand grips though as the one I have is damn noisy and the grips + other exercises do what I want better than the ball.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol