PowerA Everywhere Messenger Bag for Nintendo Switch official GBAtemp review

PowerA Everywhere Messenger Bag GBAtemp Review Banner.png

You might have heard of PowerA before, a company that makes officially licensed Nintendo products. We recently shared the news of their upcoming wireless and Gamecube-styled gamepad for the Switch. But if you are, like me, having a hard time keeping all of the Switch's peripherals neatly in one place, especially if you move quite considerably, then PowerA might have a solution for you: the Everywhere Messenger Bag. Click on the link below to read our full review and find out if their solution will solve your Switch storage issues!

:arrow: PowerA Everywhere Messenger Bag for Nintendo Switch Official GBAtemp Review

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey! That's the bag I have! I've been using it for like 4 months now, at least. It's really nice, and the clamshell case it comes with fits over the shell I have around the Switch itself. It holds everything I need, including my charger and Pro controller.

Reactions: Prans

Gedi223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the zelda version and love it. Switched out my docks internals into a portable shell and got extra room for controllers. Not as obvious as A game bag like the one labeled switch. Carries well on the shoulder.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
I have the zelda version and love it. Switched out my docks internals into a portable shell and got extra room for controllers. Not as obvious as A game bag like the one labeled switch. Carries well on the shoulder.

Oh, man, I would have LOVED the Zelda version! I didn't even know there was one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over