PowerA announces new wireless Switch controllers, including a Gamecube-style gamepad

Enhanced.png
GamecubeWireless.png

The prominent accessory creator PowerA has announced two new lines of officially licensed Nintendo Switch controllers. Previously, they released wired controllers featuring popular Nintendo brands, such as Super Mario and The Legend of Zelda. This time, the company is releasing wireless versions, as traditional or Gamecube-styled gamepads. The Gamecube pads also have a wired variant for a significantly lower price.

Key Features:
  • Bluetooth Wireless freedom
  • Features motion controls and Advanced Gaming Buttons
  • Ergonomic design with standard button layout
  • LEDs for power, button mapping, player number and low battery warning
  • Includes two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay
  • Official licensed product with 2-year limited warranty – Register at PowerA.com

The wireless controllers will retail at $49.99, whilst the wired Gamecube pad will release at a much lower price of $24.99.

:arrow: PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller
:arrow: PowerA Gamecube Style Controller

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just buy the wireless GC controller. it works for wii/wiiu/and pc. and with 2 AA battery only, and i think there is no Z button on this new GC cont. for switch:(
Does it have some kind of bluetooth USB receptor?
Like wireless mouses

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll consider the GameCube one, even if I only use it to emulate GameCube on my PC. The shoulder buttons will probably just be digital though. I really miss the spongey GameCube L&R buttons.

Reactions: Yan3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality