Hacking Question Power Saves for AMIIBO error

Amiiboseth13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi so I'm new to the community and I have a question about the powersaves for amiibo from datel and it works fine when scanning some amiibo .bins but there are a few that don't work including:

Majoras Mask young link amiibo
Skyward sword link amiibo
and All Splatoon 2 Amiibo

When i scan those amiibo .bins files to the power tag it just says AMIIBO and they dont work for some reason

Please help if you can Thank you

~Amiiboseth13

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi so I'm new to the community and I have a question about the powersaves for amiibo from datel and it works fine when scanning some amiibo .bins but there are a few that don't work including:

Majoras Mask young link amiibo
Skyward sword link amiibo
and All Splatoon 2 Amiibo

When i scan those amiibo .bins files to the power tag it just says AMIIBO and they dont work for some reason

Please help if you can Thank you

~Amiiboseth13

Depends where you got your bin files i guess. I don't know about the splatoon one, but the two zelda ones i have from a pack of all 22 & they work for me. Might have to try different ones of the same amiibo. Maybe some uploaders didn't do it right or something.

Amiiboseth13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends where you got your bin files i guess. I don't know about the splatoon one, but the two zelda ones i have from a pack of all 22 & they work for me. Might have to try different ones of the same amiibo. Maybe some uploaders didn't do it right or something.
Thx I know this would be a little rude to ask but is it possible you can try and scan the splatoon 2 amiibo and see if those work on yours

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx I know this would be a little rude to ask but is it possible you can try and scan the splatoon 2 amiibo and see if those work on yours
Back in 2017 I scanned all the splatoon 2 amiibo in my game using powersaves and just yesterday I scanned the Pearl and Marina amiibos using powersaves as well so they should work for you if you have a working .bin file for them

Amiiboseth13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in 2017 I scanned all the splatoon 2 amiibo in my game using powersaves and just yesterday I scanned the Pearl and Marina amiibos using powersaves as well so they should work for you if you have a working .bin file for them
Idk why but mine doesn’t recognize splatoon 2 amiibo

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk why but mine doesn’t recognize splatoon 2 amiibo
Are you sure you're doing it correctly? Once you have the .bin of the amiibo you have place it in Users/[YourUserNameHere]/Powersaves for AMIIBO then boot up the powersaves amiibo program, connect the dock and put the power tag on top of it, then click power tag option on the bottom right, click which amiibo you want to put in the power tag press yes to confirm restore and it should work. If it doesn't work try getting the .bin amiibo file from a different site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉