Power Rangers Dino Charge

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone watch the premiere of Power Rangers Dino Charge yet? The first episode is available over at Nick.com (provided you live in the U.S.) and of course your usual torrent site. The TV airing is next Saturday (Feb 7th). If you did watch the premiere, share your thoughts.

Promo

Show Opening

D

Deleted User

Great opening song! The mighty morphine and zero was the best for me. Since then I didn't like any opening song. But I don't going to watch this show. I am too old for this. But I am very excited about the new dbz movie.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I watched it and thought it was great. I really like the cast so far, best thing was probably that they didn't throw everything at you in the first episode. Opening is really good, I disliked when the Samurai/Megaforce openings had the characters shout their names during the credits, that was incredibly annoying.

My cable company dropped Nick last year however I still follow the show with Netflix or elsewhere. But yeah the cast seems excellent and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched it and thought it was great. I really like the cast so far, best thing was probably that they didn't throw everything at you in the first episode. Opening is really good, I disliked when the Samurai/Megaforce openings had the characters shout their names during the credits, that was incredibly annoying.

My cable company dropped Nick last year however I still follow the show with Netflix or elsewhere. But yeah the cast seems excellent and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

I actually liked the roll call in the intro. I feel weird when I don't hear it. Maybe I need to make a quick clip with the roll call, lol. As for the episode, I love the explanation of how the dinosaurs became extinct in the PR Universe. I'm already liking Shelby as the Pink Ranger and Tyler has a little Goku in him with his sillyness, I cant wait for episode 2 and I'm even more excited that Chip Lynn (In Space, Lost Galaxy, Time Force and RPM) is the executive producer of this show. Bye bye Johnathan Tzachor! I Will NOT miss you :P

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITT baka gaijins who can't appreciate my superior super sentai culture

Dino Charge? I wouldn't even pay cash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users