XP

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The same non effective but superficially good advice they all give, personalised a bit (though even that might be optional as many will respond to the exact same thing*), possibly set a goal that is able to be lost or won in statistical noise week by week to give both progress and regression, if I am especially committed to the craft I might have read and misunderstood a wikipedia article summary section on cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and thus try to present a little cantrip/action/focal technique or something to refocus in whatever negative situation was most prominent... all of which should ensure the gravy train keeps running year after year.

*beep boop this quoted section analysed your post history to analyse your personality
You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.
You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
Security is one of your major goals in life.
That or it is a quote of the forer/barnum effect
https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/forer-effect.htm

• Wow
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Polly, i'm your therapist and i know how you feel.
Let me get that straigth so you understand...
The problem, is that whenever someone sees you, and by that i mean anyone, including me, that someone has only one thing is mind
And that thought is... "WTF?!"

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.