Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all.
Great forum. Keep up the great work.

I only wish that the comments in the posts where games(gbatemp magazine) are posted were more constructive...mostly people write down all hypothetical stuff related to the game before even trying it.. . Of course people are free of their own opinions... well it would be a good stance to have constructive reviews of the games released... i..e to try it then write about it.. else we keep surfing through tons of pages of one liners bearing no help / ideas towards a game.
Im sure this practice would greatly enhance the quality of the forums gbatemp mag section..
Thks and take care
fireworkz

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
We are aware that people are just kinda spaming when they post for a new release. Something like "w00t first comment!!!!!!111"
I guess you should jsut ignore it
wink.gif
I don't see much of a way to inforce people to make more constructive posts. Usually look at the comments for a game on the 2nd page of a topic because people ahve usually played the game by then and they give their opinions.

gba2002

GBA SP Masta
Trophies
Website
www.ausgba.tk
XP
Country
he would probably have more luck looking in the reviews section but then again there hasnt been to many new reviews come threw for a while. When u do look at the second page it only has like 5 word comments about the game but theres no rule yet sayin how you have to pos and maybe it should stay that way, this isnt a concentration camp or anything its a forum.

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
no1 obey the rulez....thats is universal,we need more punitions...like if you post just to spam twice you get a 24 hours suspension.....if you do it again,you get one week...again you get a bann or maybe a one month suspension.....or we should just put chips on everyone brains and they wouldnt breake the rules.....

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol, but some people will double post by error it already happen to me .

but why do you freak all about spam it just stuipid people that say stuipid things for get, post. The spam that must be eliminated is the e-mail one
tongue.gif
it soo frustrating....

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, basically as i see it, the threads are only to praise or flame.

i've never been looking for a review on a game, cause i rather play it than read about it...
by the time i've read the review, i've already downloaded the game, and imo i am best at deciding wich games i think are funny. what others have to say about it really doesn't change anything

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, don't put "first post" in your comments, even if you have something constructive to say. I wrote "first post" along with a good amount of info on the game and my comment was deleted simply for saying first post. Anyway, hopefully this comment is not deleted for having the phrase "first post" in it, but I fear it might...

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I agree with Cruddybuddy here. Don't put references to "woo, first post" or, for that matter, the fact that you're posting in the thread at all in the post.

If no one says anything about "yeah, second!" or something, most people will no longer get the impression that it's a race.

-Tempest out.-

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Yay! I got 17th post
smile.gif
. Yeah, something needs to been done about spam, espically on my part. I am conserding making a thread just to flame killaroms in. That way, i can just reference the thread when there is a need to flame him.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users