Hacking postloader wont find my wii games

worm28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having a problem with postloader not finding my wii games. My games are on 2nd partition, 1st partition is fat32 primary and active 2nd is wbfs format primary. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong, how to fix. Before someone tells me wbfs is outdated i all ready know that just been too lazy to switch to fat 32. Using postloader 4.4.10, Any help will be appreciated.

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry but postloader doesn't support wbfs partition. Wbfs is old, uncomfortable and I'll never support it. Consider to convert your wbfs partition to fat32 or ntfs.;)

worm28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i converted my partition to fat32 but postloader still wont find my wii games I know i did it right because wiiflow works 100%. Wii games are on 2nd partition fat32 in folder wbfs running d2x v10 beta 52, 249 base 56, 250 base 57.

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry, I forgot to tell you that postloader support only primary partition. You may have created a logical partition. If this is the case you can use, for example, easeus partition master to convert it on the fly. ;)

worm28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked my 2nd partition with minitool and it is primary, games still wont show, i did try putting one game on my 1st partition and it shows up no problem so i dont know why it wont find my 2nd partition.

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
have you updated the cache ?

Also check if you have some filters active (press [2] on wiimote)

worm28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have rebuilt the cache like 20 times also i have completely reinstalled postloader like 10 times. I dont know if i have any filters active i will check and see.

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If filters aren't active, please get this version

http://code.google.com/p/postloader/downloads/detail?name=pl4411_test.zip&can=2&q=

and then a log will be very usefull to help you (and me to discovers bugs). Please create a ploader.log empty file on sd root and run postloader once. Perform a cache rebuild. Then post here the files (ploader.log, mbr.dat, part#.dat). Note that pl will run very slow with ploader.log active, so then delete the file.

Thank you ;)

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you... but ploader.log is a folder, I feel you have created a folder instead of a file....I need it, as your partitions are detected succesfully.... ;)

EDIT: Are your wii games .wbfs and in \wbfs folder ?

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you... this is really odd... the partition is mounted correctly, but it seems that "opendir" is unable to browse \wbfs folder.... if you are sure that games are in \wbfs I've not ideas.

If you want help me to investigate the problem I need to give you another debug version... let me known...

worm28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes games are in wbfs folder wii backup manager created when i transferd games. Yes i will help you just let me know

Reactions: stfour

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: