Posting Reviews for competition

desh_thiere

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I just wrote my first review to post for the compeition. I clicked on the CLICK HERE to start posting new reviews, typed up my review, clicked post, and it's not there. In my post count, it says it has posted, but when I go to view my posts and click on the review, it says it isn't there and may have been deleted or moved. I tried posting it again, and it still didn't work. I would really like to cnter this comp, however, I can't get my damn review to post, even though in my post count, it says it did post, twice. Could anyone help me with this please? Thanks.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Read the rules:
QUOTE said:
Only a moderator of this forum, a Global mod, or above can approve a post in this board. This is an attempt to cut down on spam posts and keep all posts relevant to reviews. Submissions of your reviews are done normally by posting, but you will not see your post until one of the mods approve it.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=23901

desh_thiere

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply guys, any chance of a timeframe of when it will be approved (if it is approved), i would like to see my snazzy review up for all to see
smile.gif

Don't bother answering that, I just read the rules and saw that mods will not reply to question on review approval. Also, sorry for posting it 2wice, I did not know about the approval deal, will do my research bettr next time.

Thanks.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks for the reply guys, any chance of a timeframe of when it will be approved (if it is approved), i would like to see my snazzy review up for all to see
smile.gif

Don't bother answering that, I just read the rules and saw that mods will not reply to question on review approval. Also, sorry for posting it 2wice, I did not know about the approval deal, will do my research bettr next time.

Thanks.

smile.gif
I think they will approve of them in batches, so they could put a news post with all the new approved reviews.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: