Posting Reviews for competition

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by desh_thiere, Aug 27, 2006.

Aug 27, 2006
  1. desh_thiere
    OP

Member desh_thiere GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Hey guys, I just wrote my first review to post for the compeition. I clicked on the CLICK HERE to start posting new reviews, typed up my review, clicked post, and it's not there. In my post count, it says it has posted, but when I go to view my posts and click on the review, it says it isn't there and may have been deleted or moved. I tried posting it again, and it still didn't work. I would really like to cnter this comp, however, I can't get my damn review to post, even though in my post count, it says it did post, twice. Could anyone help me with this please? Thanks.

2. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    Read the rules:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=23901

3. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    Thanks Orc,

yes that's correct, we look over all topics (ie. reviews) posted and have to manually approve the topic for it to show up.

4. desh_thiere
    OP

Member desh_thiere GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Thanks for the reply guys, any chance of a timeframe of when it will be approved (if it is approved), i would like to see my snazzy review up for all to see [​IMG]

Don't bother answering that, I just read the rules and saw that mods will not reply to question on review approval. Also, sorry for posting it 2wice, I did not know about the approval deal, will do my research bettr next time.

Thanks.

5. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    [​IMG] I think they will approve of them in batches, so they could put a news post with all the new approved reviews. [​IMG]