Kiok

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
Um... using wii i think cause protection on disk due to the delays. Also its going to be the same result with US VERSION

databaser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Japanese fear the superior smashes of their American competitors and so have been releasing different updates to the different regions so as to give themselves a month to practice before facing us on the WiFi connection.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Learn to look at the other topics being posted in, in this section before posting.

It's already been confirmed working on NTSC-U. Just not with Wiikey.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
My theory is that there's no protection. It's just DL dvd and current dumping methods don't work. Also wiikey can't read the dl-dvd disc right for some reason. which will be correcter with firmware update most likely.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My theory is that there's no protection. It's just DL dvd and current dumping methods don't work. Also wiikey can't read the dl-dvd disc right for some reason. which will be correcter with firmware update most likely.
Most plausible and likely answer.

So let's leave it at that everyone. Really no need to waste time speculating.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country

this is my theory too
smile.gif

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Yes i agree your theory also
smile.gif
....But i hope just the team wiikey is not dead for a future update

badabing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

smile.gif

Dead, not dead, dead... not dead? What are they dydy?? You confuse me!..
lecture.gif

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

smile.gif

Dead, not dead, dead... not dead? What are they dydy?? You confuse me!..
lecture.gif

No no lol i hope just team is not dead

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
This theory sounds pretty likely to me. Now all that's up is to release a Wiikey update (come on Wiikey team! you're still making money off the chip so you might as well update it) and find out a way to dump the DL disc, which could be as simple as rewriting the dumping programs.

If the Wiikey update isn't released by Sunday morning, it can kiss goodbye to the internals of my Wii, and a fresh new YAOSM can say hello to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...