Hacking Post your scary moments, if you had any when doing the A9LH CFW install:))

sweatbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wasnt pretty scared during the hole process.
Got Blackscreen after downgrade with sd-card inside - it was inside only to see if it really stays black.
The only thing was by the first time otp dump process the question ... have i waited enough. (There was no otphelper at that point)
But i saw it had the right size all was fine ....

No no no ... much better. i was very scary at the point where i was on updated sysnand and the 11.0.0 update came out.
With emunand no prob i had my sysnand as fallback but now? I took 3 sysnand dumps (to be sure) and then i tried the update. ^_^
After everything went well i del the dumbs, but it felt as it is a mistake to update sysnand.

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Not being able to access homebrew through ninjhax anymore.. with menuhax being wiped out after the system update I thought I was going to have to start all over with an alternative exploit method, which, at the time, was pretty scary considering how much precious time it took me to get to where I was. Few moments later, I realised that ninjhax uses a different QR code for each system version... so it went well after that.

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I configured cakes to auto-boot a corrupted emunand by mistake during al9h installtion. It gave me a black screen on bot, Needed to flash 9.2 and re-install al9h.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte