Post your favorite games here

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
My favorite game is my heart. I always lose.

download.jpg

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The World Ends With You, obviously!
This game is amazing!
I like how the game looks it's really unique, the music is fucking amazing, Combat is really fun and makes you wanna keep fighting and you are not forced to do fights with normal enemies if you don't want to, even outside of battle there unique mechanics like leveling only increases your health and if you want to increase other stats you have to wear clothes and eat food both things have extra depth like clothes and pins (Which you use to fight) have certain brands attached to them and every area has it's own brands that change and you can change the brands by fighting with it and if the brand is high on the ranking you get extra bonuses when using them and if it has weak popularaty then you are at disadvantage and when it comes to clothes you can't wear it unless you have enough bravery also there are no clothes that are assigned to specific gender so if you have enough bravery males can run around in dresses which is pretty funny and you can increase bravery by eating food (it also increases other stats) but after eating the food needs to digest and each round of fight takes one point go away and diffrent food takes diffrent amount of points to digest but you can't also keep stuffing yourself because there is certain limit of your stomach and it's all really fun!
The plot is really good and is not complicated too the point of not understanding (expect the ending which i didin't get at first (it's still cool tho)) i like how protagonist (Neku) has actual personality and it changes thru the game like i don't remember any other games that have such complex and intresting protag if any at all.
This game is the best of the best and if you didin't notice it i love this game and can talk about it the whole day, so if didin't played it yet go do it or else you will be forever loser, the original ds version is the best but you can't go wrong with this game in any way!

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OkamiDen, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Persona 5 Royal, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Paper Mario, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Ratchet: Deadlocked, Okami, Luigi's Mansion 3, Twilight Princess HD, The Wind Waker HD, Link's Awakening (Switch), A Link Between Worlds, Majora's Mask 3D (with the restoration patch installed via homebrew), Pokemon Black 2, Pikmin 3, 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Bakugan: Battle Brawlers, Spyro Reignited 1 and 2 (not 3 - that game has some downright-awful design decisions).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2