Hacking Post your deal extreme shipping times.

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As soon as it ships it takes 5 days to get here. Always.
smile.gif

xrM

Trophies
XP
Country
Takes under 7 days to get to Singapore.

gaboumafou said:
Bump... Is it normal to have my order on "waiting for supplier" for over a week? My items seems to be in stock...
My order too has been on "waiting for supplier" for over a week already. Oh well, I guess that's the price to pay for cheap goods..

NeverEden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting for it. Nearly two weeks now. Not that it matters anymore that my NDSL broke... something tells me that when I can afford another DS, then I'll it. Fate can be cruelly ironic. =P lol

NeverEden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Purses said:
They posted today that everything should return to normal, and all orders should be shipped by this Thursday at the latest.

http://dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Fo...threadid.265807

Have had a few orders sitting at Order Received and Waiting for Supplier for 12 days.
Thanx for that link. That explain the delayed shipping order... makes perfect sense. =)

Purses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thursday is now upon us (in HongKong) and none of my 4 orders have updated at all, this is getting very frustrating.

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My most recent order was placed and received by DX on Feb 6th and they just shipped it yesterday (Feb 17). To Canada, I'm guessing it'll take another 2 weeks to receive so I won't receive it until second week of March.

Not all HK merchants are like this though. Last year I ordered from a company similar to Yesasia & DX and it took them an amazing 7 days - from HK to Canada - for me to receive my order. I have never had international parcels shipped that quickly. It usually takes 7-10 days for Canada to US so 7 days from HK to Canada was just a big shock. And all the seller did was slap some stamps on my package and sent it via regular mail!

EDIT: Just as I finished making this post, I receive a shipping confirmation email from DX saying that my order was shipped today. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.