Post your copypasta's here

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Trash_Bandatcoot, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Trash_Bandatcoot
    OP

Trash_Bandatcoot Your average GBAtemp fanboy

Jul 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    that's all there is to it. just comment down below your copypasta's.

So guys, we did it! We reached a quarter of a million subscribers.
    250,000 subscribers, it's still growing.
    The fact that we reached this number, in such a short amount of time is just, phenomenal.
    I-I'm just amazed.
    Thank you all so much for supporting this channel, and helping it grow.
    I... I love you guys. You guys are just awesome.

2. Seriel

Seriel Watching the days pass by

GBAtemp Patron
    Seriel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 18, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales, UK
    I'm going to give an upvote to op and a downvote to you. You want to know why? Because I haven't seen this before and I didn't know this was a repost. Oh this has been posted before? You saw this post previously? Congratulations! You're so good at... Looking at pictures on the internet. What an enviable skill you have there... Looking at pictures on the internet. It's almost as if I have a life outside of the internet to have not seen this before. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my real life.

3. drenal

drenal scorbunny gang|still not a furry

Sep 25, 2016
    United States
    Back at it again at Krispy Kreme
    Lilliam Pumpernickel is the greatest scholar of our generation. His exquisitely titled “Gucci Gang” with it’s insightful and philosophical lyrics such as “muh bih luh do gogaine” reveal an inner enlightenment and yet it may also hint at themes of isolation revealed in Lilliam’s loved ones struggling with narcotic dependency. Bravo Mr Pumpernickel, simply bravo!