Android Post your Android homescreen!

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
CTnB8FO.jpg

XvDaP3d.jpg
Stumbled on this artist randomly lately. I liked quite a lot his and style and change my wallpapers by some of his pics. Turn out quite well!!

matpower

The Mad Scientist
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have a custom rom ... i know about android but forgot that 5.0 and up have own management
Every Android version has RAM management, otherwise the system wouldn't work at all. Since the beginning of time, those "RAM Cleaner", "Memory booster", "CPU booster", "Game booster", hell, anything booster or cleaner, has been placebo. The only real way to make a difference is by tweaking kernel settings, which requires root.

Most ROMs have a decent management, at worst, it is overaggressive (which is bad), so let it do its job.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Every Android version has RAM management, otherwise the system wouldn't work at all. Since the beginning of time, those "RAM Cleaner", "Memory booster", "CPU booster", "Game booster", hell, anything booster or cleaner, has been placebo. The only real way to make a difference is by tweaking kernel settings, which requires root.

Most ROMs have a decent management, at worst, it is overaggressive (which is bad), so let it do its job.
giphy.gif

I wasn't sure how to word it properly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/g3U7tCipvdQ