Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was thinking that all the xbox 360 owners on this site should post their own personal 1000/1000 achievment games to make our e-penis's bigger.
smile.gif

I will start with Resident Evil 5. Relativelly easy but proffessional difficulty is so cheap and to cap it off, I was going through it with AI. I also refused to use the rotten egg glitch which I know many poeple have used. This is the only title so far that I have actually gooten this far with.

EDIT: Also, feel free to post your 200/200 arcade game aswell.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My gamerscore is 26,457 and I have 18 games at 1000 (or equivalent).
I have 3 downloadable games but none of them are 200/200.

I think most games I have 1000/1000 require more grinding than skill.
Once I get fired up, I can burn few hundred hours on a console game so getting all achievements is no obstacle. But once I get all the achievements I quickly lose interest.
So I don't have that many 100+ playtime games for 360 although I have several for PS3.

Also I have lots of under 100/1000GS games, most of them looked promising but didn't deliver.
Games with 100~250GS were fun to play for a while but either get too repetitive or get old fast.

I just looked at my achievements page and I've only played 2 games since February. Damn, I've been busy =(

I think Soul Calibur 4 had a good mix of skill and grinding achievements, I really enjoyed it except low level ranked matches.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fight night round 3
king kong
mass effect (1050/1050)
fable ii (1100/1100)

a couple arcade titles as well, and 980 on cod4. that mile high club just kills me.

i just recently broke 20000, and that was a nice accomplishment.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Number of Games: 176
Total Score: 44049 / 170740
Total Achievements: 2069 / 7068

Enchanted Arms - 1000
Fight Night Round 3 - 1000
Oblivion - 1250
Phantasy Star Universe - 1000
TMNT - 1000

Quite a few other games im in the 8 and 900s.

Edgedancer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man. How do you guys do it? I thought I was decent at games but I am still struggling to finish Rainbow Six: Vegas in single player, let alone online.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
If you post Avatar in here, you have lost all respect from me and the rest of the world.

Unless you actually played the game for fun and not because you want achievements. But how many people can honestly say they did that?

Edgedancer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:
If you post Avatar in here, you have lost all respect from me and the rest of the world.

Unless you actually played the game for fun and not because you want achievements. But how many people can honestly say they did that?
I must say that I am waiting for someone to post that game. I think that is the major selling point of the game.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
The Simpsons Game - fun achievements IMO except for the Time Trial ones. That took me ages.
Assassin's Creed - good game. The repetition didn't bother me but the collection of the flags were a pain in the bottom.

I got 870 GS on Guitar Hero World Tour. I won't be getting 1000 anytime soon.

My current mission: to get 1250 on Ninja Gaiden 2...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R2DJ said:
The Simpsons Game - fun achievements IMO except for the Time Trial ones. That took me ages.
hardest one was maki roll mania right?

though heavenly score was pretty hard due to the crap d-pad also...

Edgedancer said:
QUOTE(War @ Apr 17 2009, 12:17 AM) If you post Avatar in here, you have lost all respect from me and the rest of the world.

I must say that I am waiting for someone to post that game. I think that is the major selling point of the game.

a person already did
check triassic911's post

also king kong is another one with easy 1000

and I noticed a ton of sports games also have easy 1k, almost all of the achievements in them are worth about 100-300 points each

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
War said:

I posted avatar. Fuck your respect.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I just don't understand why people play Avatar for the achievements. Does it make you feel like more of a gamer? Because pushing a button or two over and over in practice mode doesn't make you any better than a 2 year old who just got their hands on the game.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
War said:
I just don't understand why people play Avatar for the achievements. Does it make you feel like more of a gamer? Because pushing a button or two over and over in practice mode doesn't make you any better than a 2 year old who just got their hands on the game.

I played My Horse and Me 2 just for the GamerScore. Am I a bad person now ?
frown.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If I enjoy a game a lot, then I want to get all achievements.

There are achievements that let you attack the game from different angles, and you may discover a play style that you're not used to but fun.

For example, "use only this weapon to finish a playthrough" or "Fall to death 20 times" or something that you wouldn't have tried if it wasn't for achievements.

Recently, I'm in love with Star Ocean 4's Battle Trophies. Individually they're like achievements on their own, and collectively they give out achievements!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: