Post Up Your First Ever Post!

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reading through all my old content just because I was bored I decided to go back to the earliest post I made on GBATemp (29th August 2003) and here it is:

i only managed to get my rom down to 15.9mb too, would love to know how to get it to 10.2mb or do i smell a rat?? lol

Me, trying to Trim Final Fantasy Tactics GBA ROM down in order to fit on what I assume at the time was a Flash2Advance cart.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/new-1141-final-fantasy-tactics-advance-u.11267/page-8#post-133669

This has probably been done before (but I couldn't find it), so what we all your first posts on GBATemp?

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
My very first post! Phew I took a while to track down. I have over 3000 posts written! (including EOF, which do not affect post count).

"Hello, I am actualy following the subject about nintendont. It is impressive how it evolved and I really appreciate what poeple who worked on it did in the past mounts and I thanks everyone who contributed to the project. I hope it becomes better and better!

Btw: JoostinOnline, I give to you my sincere condelences for your grandmother. :sad:"

http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/page-90#post-4882950

:)

Reactions: 2Hack

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aaaaaaactually, this is not possible, and I'm certain its probably to prevent something like what you guys are talking about from happening. Anyway, the current security measures inside an Amiibo box is a small 1"x1" (ish) sheet of tin foil at the bottom inside the packaging that prevents communication with anything.
Me explaining why you can't just scan an Amiibo through the box. Next one after the few in that thread was me giving help in the Nintendont thread, IIRC

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: 2Hack

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That's pure gold :rofl: Thank you for being a fun supervisor and not a super strict/serious one, the collective 'Temp appreciates it (I know I do)

Eh, you are cooler than me. Vulpes is following you and not me :(

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
All helpful and everything.

DX does sell all flashcarts including DSi version. They just don't list them anymore so that when someone tries to search the site they end up with nothing. Just google the cart name and dealextreme and voila. You have your product
tongue.gif

DX just has interesting delivery times which is the main reason that it is pretty hard to get refunds and such quite quickly.

BTW CycloDS has been for sale there for a while now and seems that the prices do change a bit from time to time. Then again I found a local internet store here in Finland which sold CycloDS Evolutions for ~30 euros. Now that's quite cheap compared to the normal ~50-60 euros.

//Qtis

I was quite inactive on the 'temp at the time as I got most of my stuff for the CycloDS from the original forums (dead for ages). Join date would have bee easily a couple of years before, but I was a good lurker :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM