Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please i cannot cpnvert a good Dpg file because i am a mac user. Dont mention Dpg converter mac because that converter doesnt sync the sound correctly.
cry.gif

P

pasc

www.moonbooks.net Videos are available without login, but there isn't really a broad selection

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow i used to cry over not having dpg's. But my ipd classic is all good. Laos, the mac converter worked well for me. Just its low quality but sound is synced. just convert the vid with ffmpeg to the ds's screen size, 15 fps, and mp2 audio. after that, run it through the dpg converter then its good to go. bad quality though, i suggest you get a media player. Sandisk ones are good and cheap. I dont like gbatmw.net. the site is like... dead.

EDIT: o yea i used a ppc mac to do that. should work with intel. on a side note, i still dont have leopard
sleep.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
These aren't ROMs, but they're still copyrighted material. Posting it isn't allowed here, requesting it isn't allowed here, and it's illegal to distribute them. Go acquaint yourself with our rules before you post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night