Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, GBATemp.

I'm sure no one has been watching me or my posts since I'm hardly controversial, but on the off-chance that you have, you'll notice that I only post when it's absolutely necessary, and when I do post, it's usually helpful in some manner or another. I don't flame, I don't do single-word posts, and I always think carefully about my words.

Unfortunately, despite having completed numerous softmods posted on the forums and being generally helpful, I can't help but notice that my succinct posting has earned me only three medals throughout the years.

I also notice that some posters (not naming anyone) will post one-word posts in order to get a higher post count. and thus, more medals. I can't help but think that makes folks like me look a little...diminished.

So, on to the point. Wouldn't it be better to give someone medals based on their words-per-posts-per-time, perhaps with a side of the administrators taking a close look at who deserves to be ranked, rather than post counts themselves? Even if that isn't a great idea in and of itself, isn't there some way to improve the system?

Thanks for listening.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ProtoKun7 said:
There are some simplistic questions asked that may only require one word; no need to fill out those answers unnecessarily. It has been two years since the last rule revision; maybe they could be reviewed again.
Such as:
n00bCan teh r4 play gba romz??? help mee
I think the rules should accommodate for questions like these. >.>

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Tundra said:
I never look at medals or post count, I read the damn post. Who looks at that stuff?
Yeah >.>
High Post count doesn't make you a better person[but there are others who are
wink2.gif
]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: oh yeah also DLSS is a pretty solid reason to go nvidia since fidelityfx is kinda crap