Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

GlamrockStand

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see a port of Midnight Motorist from FNaF Pizzeria Simulator. It's already been done for HTML5, and it'd be nice to see it on something I can take places.

steval_beaning

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
one thing that's always annoyed me about the 'pixel perfect' mode for og ds games is that the display areas aren't aligned to the center of the screen, rather the bottom and top of the top and bottom screens respectively. Would there be a way to center these properly via homebrew or cfw?

StarrySunset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if a Demake of either the OG Pokémon Rumble from the wii or Pokémon Unite with the way online is handled resembling SRB2 with player-made Servers that once made, connect to a Server List, allowing people to connect to it with IP based server connection. (Also A port of SRB2 2.2/SRB2 Kart 1.3 to the 3DS would be nice. The only port of SRB2 that currently Exists is an unmaintained one of ver 2.1)

youquzhiji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
is there anyway to edit/custom a "fake" streetpass data? since homepass is dead and streetpass2 till relies on community contribution, it would be cool if we can just "manufacture" streetpasses by ourselves

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

GamerWeeb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
okay , so i have a 2dsxl with cfw and have recently bought pokemon black 2 , soulsilver and diamond ds cartrdige to play , but these games dont have option to play in english is there any roundabout to play in english using homebrew or any other method is appreciated basically i want to play legit japanese cartridge in english ...

SkyPioneer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay , so i have a 2dsxl with cfw and have recently bought pokemon black 2 , soulsilver and diamond ds cartrdige to play , but these games dont have option to play in english is there any roundabout to play in english using homebrew or any other method is appreciated basically i want to play legit japanese cartridge in english ...
You're pretty much asking for magic. Just get a flashcart and be done with it.

Dudee15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could probably dump them to nds and use english cheats in TWiLightMenu++. OR (not sure if these games that you are talking about are dsi enhanced / exclusive or not), You can use NitroHax3DS to apply cheats to nds games. (as long as they aren't dsi exclusive / enhanced).

Last edited by Dudee15,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It would be nice to have updated Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo emulators and also an updated Nintendo 64 emulator for the New Nintendo 3DS and the New Nintendo 2DS XL.

Dudee15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good