Post a username and I'll draw them or something.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The request FOR him was made by somebody else BEFORE he posted, and I quoted him as well because both posts requested the same person, to make sure both of them would get the forum alerts.

Yea, my bad, just realized that. :wacko:

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Untitled.png
(12:37:46 AM) Monkat: It's actually quite brilliant. It has a very minimalist quality to it. What's important is to examine what *is* there. The mouth is covered with red, very clearly fake and exaggerated lipstick, and the orange hair actually sits on*top* of the head, as if it is a wig. Symbols of falsehood. The eyes, of a cool color (contrasting with the hair and lipstick--the sad eyebrows contrasting with the smile is also a nice touch to differentiate the eyes), are crosseyed. One looks towards the fart, the other turns away. One faces reality, while the other searches for another truth. The sad eyebrows introduce a melancholy to the image that suggests that what is real is bad, and what is a lie (lipstick, hair -- mouth in a smile) is happiness, that ignorance is bliss. I also note that the fart is coming from an area *after* the body has finished being drawn. The fart, a symbol of the unhappy reality infront of you, is shown as inevitable. Even without a body to produce it, the fart exists. The truth is inevitable.
(12:38:30 AM) Monkat: You truly have created a masterpiece, touching on the entry into madness, the acceptance of pleasing lies, and the impossible avoidance of ugly truths.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't think anyone said "p1ngpong" yet.

I'm saying p1ngpong, preferably in his seckz dungaeon where he keeps all the banned members, if you catch my drift. :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: "least tried"