Post a picture of your desktop!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Screenshot from 2021-03-27 03-01-25.pngScreenshot from 2021-03-27 03-04-48.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-27 at 02.59.17.png

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I came to find out the best Linux version of OBS was through snap, so I tried setting up snap on Linux Mint and didn't like the results. I didn't like needing another method of monitoring updating because Mint doesn't play nicely with snap by default. So I went on an adventure to find an OS that played nice with snap! I tried Manjaro and that running for a week until I tried to actually it and reason, the sound drivers broke during the stream. I then tried it on another laptop and had that running, until the GPU drivers decided they didn't want to play nicely with OBS. I really don't like Arch Linux nor Arch-based distros. So I did more research and found out Zorin OS plays nicely with both flatpak and snap out of the box on their latest beta, so I am testing that out now.
Screenshot from 2021-05-06 14-13-44.pngScreenshot from 2021-05-06 14-14-24.png
Edit: want to add that I also tried KDE Neon for like 2 days and KDE still doesn't play nice with my GPU. It was actually fun and I would be using it now if it didn't require additional work just keep running.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I came to find out the best Linux version of OBS was through snap, so I tried setting up snap on Linux Mint and didn't like the results. I didn't like needing another method of monitoring updating because Mint doesn't play nicely with snap by default. So I went on an adventure to find an OS that played nice with snap! I tried Manjaro and that running for a week until I tried to actually it and stream and for some reason, the sound drivers broke during the stream. I then tried it on another laptop and had that running, until the GPU drivers decided they didn't want to play nicely with OBS. I really don't like Arch Linux nor Arch-based distros. So I did more research and found out Zorin OS plays nicely with both flatpak and snap out of the box on their latest beta, so I am testing that out now.
View attachment 261876View attachment 261877
@Mama Looigi

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
View attachment 261881

God, I have a mess there.
I need to do a cleanup.
upload_2021-5-6_14-4-18.png

(Left, very close replicant of my moth fursona. Right, Hunibun. Credit to @AshleyNicholsArt)
No matter how many times I clean up, it always ends up like this again ;O;
Then there's the right side x3

D

Deleted User

... I'm not sure there's a point taking screenshots of my Desktops, since I keep them Icon-Free, but it is a good opportunity for me to suggest my favourite website, Pexels, for Royalty-Free, Professional Photography Wallpapers.

This one is on a Windows 7 Laptop running a Dark Theme at 10-Second intervals to keep my eyes from tiring too fast.

2021-05-07_030733.png

2021-05-07_031044.png

2021-05-07_031114.png

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
move the goat simulator icon above the bayonetta icon and move the xenoblade icon above the kingdom hearts icon and that's a desktop
then again it isn't my desktop soooooo
View attachment 261903

(Left, very close replicant of my moth fursona. Right, Hunibun. Credit to @AshleyNicholsArt)
No matter how many times I clean up, it always ends up like this again ;O;
Then there's the right side x3

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
move the goat simulator icon above the bayonetta icon and move the xenoblade icon above the kingdom hearts icon and that's a desktop
then again it isn't my desktop soooooo
I used to have them all in groups like triangles
But
For some reason recently a bunch of shortcuts deleted themselves

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...