Country
United States
Mewgia said:
iffy525 said:
Mewgia said:
darkangel5000 said:
Mewgia said:
What the fuck do you have Katy Perry on there for? :/
not to mention the oodles of desktop icons, plus the fake command prompt. While the commands in it are "cool" because they deal with killing and terminating life (which is always rad), it doesn't look especially good.
Uhm, well. Mrs Perry is - or: was - on the desktop, simply because I was too lazy to drop it in one of those trash folders.
+ Oodles of desktop icons? Wtf? oO

Well - http://s6b.directupload.net/images/081118/k2abxmtl.jpg
THAT are oodles of icons.
(don't take that wallpaper amiss, a friend set it via Window blinds - and at that time I didn't knew that you could set the WP via WB and I couldn't revert it. :/
plus I had no other pic with that hueg amount of icons on the desktop
frown.gif
)
erm you have about 20 icons on your desktop.

That's 20 more than I have.
It doesn't matter because they match his theme.
Besides, what are you, the Desktop Critic or something?

It does matter because they still disrupt his wallpaper.
According to you. He likes how it looks (assumption). What I'm trying to say is leave people alone. If they want their desktops to be critiqued, then they will ask for it.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iffy525 said:
According to you. He likes how it looks (assumption). What I'm trying to say is leave people alone. If they want their desktops to be critiqued, then they will ask for it.

Over the past 109 pages it has been pretty much established that if you put a desktop screenshot in this thread it will get critiqued.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mewgia said:
iffy525 said:

Over the past 109 pages it has been pretty much established that if you put a desktop screenshot in this thread it will get critiqued.
Yeah, I'm backing Mewgia up on this one.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Mewgia said:
iffy525 said:

Yeah, I'm backing Mewgia up on this one.

And people wonder what war is good for.

Captin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use a windows vista sidebar gadget to switch my wallpaper every 15 min from a selection on 150 nature wide wallpapers. That way I never get bored looking at the pic.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
my new desktop. I finished doing my samurize because I installed vista without backing up my samurize from XP. pretty good so far. skin is custom (on RKLauncher and Samurize, Vista theme is Windows 7)

deskyeu0.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.