2ng8w3p.png

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
juggernaut911 said:
it is possible to emulate/change icons.

if it is windows, then what app is that thats holding all the icons?
It's not Windows, it's Mac OS X. I have changed the icons of the apps in that dock and some others using an iconset I found on a different forum. Had to make some myself because some apps didn't have icons.

Warcueid said:
Hey Salamantis, you said you used Mac right? Because I've been looking for a transparent OB skin just like that, but to no avail. There's fake ones that look like their transparent, but only work for a preset wallpaper.
As I've said, yes I'm on a Mac, and my Transparent Menubar is ON. I've never really used ObjectBar so I don't know where to find transparent themes. DId you try asking Google?
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Urza @ Aug 30 2008, 06:39 AM)
And one "Not Completely Horrible" trophy for Salamantis.
Thank you Urza
smile.gif

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TaMs said:
nimetnix0.jpg
Warning spoilers.
What the hell is 3D Custom Girl?
I just googled it and it says it's a hentai game
Maybe you shoulda removed that icon before posting...
ph34r.gif

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PaperPlane said:
TaMs said:
nimetnix0.jpg
Warning spoilers.
What the hell is 3D Custom Girl?
I just googled it and it says it's a hentai game
Maybe you shoulda removed that icon before posting...
ph34r.gif
No, its made of win. Also best selling Eroge in Japan currently(*LINK REMOVED*).

The link went to a page that shows a ranking of the best selling Eroges btw.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mewgia said:
Prime said:
Could turn into something good (the wallpaper and the samurize/other widgets look nice) but right now you have two big problems:

Your theme does not go with your wallpaper in the least.

HOLY HUEG TASKBAR BATMAN

The taskbar is fine imo, I like it and I would install a theme but it seems to mucked vista up. I ended up making the default vista theme disappear and my theme was locked to the windows classic theme. I had to system restore before I installed the theme

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Mewgia said:
Prime said:
Could turn into something good (the wallpaper and the samurize/other widgets look nice) but right now you have two big problems:

Your theme does not go with your wallpaper in the least.

HOLY HUEG TASKBAR BATMAN

The taskbar is fine imo, I like it and I would install a theme but it seems to mucked vista up. I ended up making the default vista theme disappear and my theme was locked to the windows classic theme. I had to system restore before I installed the theme

Did you use Vistaglazz or something similar to patch the DLLs before you tried anything?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mewgia said:
Did you use Vistaglazz or something similar to patch the DLLs before you tried anything?

Yeah I think so, it warned me I would 'fall back' to windows classic theme. I'll try again to see what happens.

The files seem to be corrupt, maybe that is what is wrong when I try to patch the DLLs.

2hfpg9f.png

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Occasionally, I would have problems with VistaGlazz like they wouldn't patch or revert patches to the old files and I would be stuck on classic or have to go back and fix the files. I am not a computer expert or anything but you might have to manually delete the old files and fix the files manually. I'm not sure what I did as it was a while ago so this might not really help.

Or maybe you should try overwriting the corrupted files with the patches from here which also work great:
http://www.withinwindows.com/uxtheme-patches/

I'm not really sure why they are corrupted, but if I have a problem, I usually have to manually fix it.

You are using 32 Bit Vista with no SP1 right? Or do you have SP1? Did you pick the right version for SP1 if you have it?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheWingless said:
Occasionally, I would have problems with VistaGlazz like they wouldn't patch or revert patches to the old files and I would be stuck on classic or have to go back and fix the files. I am not a computer expert or anything but you might have to manually delete the old files and fix the files manually. I'm not sure what I did as it was a while ago so this might not really help.

Or maybe you should try overwriting the corrupted files with the patches from here which also work great:

I'm not really sure why they are corrupted, but if I have a problem, I usually have to manually fix it.

You are using 32 Bit Vista with no SP1 right? Or do you have SP1? Did you pick the right version for SP1 if you have it?

I'm using 32 Bit vista with SP1.

I'm sure I picked the VistaGlazz which works with SP1

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
TheWingless said:

already has Windows 7 patches!?!?!? wtf!

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
juggernaut911 said:
Prime said:
TheWingless said:

what?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
juggernaut911 said:
Prime said:
TheWingless said:

what?

That website for patches has links to Windows 7 UXtheme patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That was a tasty wiener