Bleh.

10 pages and only one good desktop.

I agree completely
QUOTE(Prophet @ Jul 14 2008, 07:00 PM) Abacus > All modern devices

Count that, bitch.

Edit: Forgot to post a pic of my desktop:

42-16242397.jpg

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is safe for work, but you are warned... 2 hot chicks in leather/pvc, lol

Wife and I share the laptop until I can buy a motherboard for her desktop, and since she's on it more, she get's to pick the wallpaper, lol

desktoplw2.jpg

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
Where did your startbutton go? ^^
Cool desktop but the icons at the bottom sort of kill it :|
screen2398.jpg

screen1968.jpg

Runnin a lil program called "start killer," it just removes it from the bar. Win key still brings it up.

Yea, the icons at the bottom used to be regularly used. I havn't changed this desktop in 2 years. I need to do that again. Haven't played WoW in 2 years either lol.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
Mewgia said:
erm how do you mean? "the skins you used came with the theme?" All I have is the NV3 Suite final, and then I just dropped the NV3 folder into windows/resources/themes like I did with the custom theme I'm using right now. I patched my dlls with Vistaglazzbeta3 (the newest one).

Upperleft: http://socketto.deviantart.com/art/No-More-Heroes-2-79064277
My themes came with an .msstyles I can just double click which usually added a Theme in the theme settings and two more color schemes to my appearence settings(too many now as seen in the picture). Each one is ACTUALLY a different color scheme even though it has a different name. One of them is bound to be the normal/original color. Did yours come with an msstyles? I never had to move any folders around. But I wouldn't know how to get it to work without the msstyles. I'll download the theme when I can and play around with it to get it to work?

Here's what I'm working with:

I downloaded the NV3 suite from the Deviantart link Twiffles provides. Inside that was a folder called "Visualstyles." Inside that folder was a Rar called NV3. Inside that rar was the final product:
A folder called NV3, which contained a folder called en-US, a folder called shell, and a file called NV3.msstyle. I dropped the NV3 folder into C;/windows/resources/themes, just like I did with the custom theme I'm running right now. All the file/folder names are the same as said theme, except for where it says NV3 instead of SlanXP3_Candara.
It should be working - but it's not.

edit: I should probably mention that I'm on 64bit Vista, maybe that's it

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mewgia said:
TheWingless said:
Mewgia said:
erm how do you mean? "the skins you used came with the theme?" All I have is the NV3 Suite final, and then I just dropped the NV3 folder into windows/resources/themes like I did with the custom theme I'm using right now. I patched my dlls with Vistaglazzbeta3 (the newest one).

My themes came with an .msstyles I can just double click which usually added a Theme in the theme settings and two more color schemes to my appearence settings(too many now as seen in the picture). Each one is ACTUALLY a different color scheme even though it has a different name. One of them is bound to be the normal/original color. Did yours come with an msstyles? I never had to move any folders around. But I wouldn't know how to get it to work without the msstyles. I'll download the theme when I can and play around with it to get it to work?

I downloaded the NV3 suite from the Deviantart link Twiffles provides. Inside that was a folder called "Visualstyles." Inside that folder was a Rar called NV3. Inside that rar was the final product:
A folder called NV3, which contained a folder called en-US, a folder called shell, and a file called NV3.msstyle. I dropped the NV3 folder into C;/windows/resources/themes, just like I did with the custom theme I'm running right now. All the file/folder names are the same as said theme, except for where it says NV3 instead of SlanXP3_Candara.
I have the same problem as you mate. So I just got Tune-up utilities and styler for my themes. Also, a magical Serial Number fell out of the sky, so I can use it for more than 30 days

http://www.download.com/TuneUp-Utilities-2...4-10206416.html

It has quite a bit of other stuff, too...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
Mewgia said:
TheWingless said:
Mewgia said:

I have the same problem as you mate. So I just got Tune-up utilities and styler for my themes. Also, a magical Serial Number fell out of the sky, so I can use it for more than 30 days

http://www.download.com/TuneUp-Utilities-2...4-10206416.html

It has quite a bit of other stuff, too...

Alllright well that worked! Now I still have a bit of an issue with it, the minimize and maximize buttons on windows are invisible until I mouse over them. How would I make them visible? it's not a huge deal buuuut...

I think I will also look into litestep, it looks interesting...

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
screen3865.png

QT tabbar and QT adressbar are AWESOME!

I realise the latter is just an implementation of a vista feature into xp but that doesn't make it any less good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1